Isle Of Man Map For Nokia N95

Not familiar with the N95 to a great extent, however you can download Google Earth for your mobile (I have it running on my N80) and that has all the streets for the island. Also lets you select points and get your journey info from point A to point B. Very handy!

edit: Dunno if you have tried to download anything from http://mobilesearch.nokia.com/index.html?

Just got a cheap n95 over here. Any links to sites with apps would be much appreciated! Mine must be marketed for the locals as it came with an English-Arabic dictionary and an app for prayer times :D

That sounds like it fell off the back of a bus .. or of a camel anyhow. Know where I can get one?

N95 .... drool .....

--------------------

Tech Blog - Personal Blog - Hobby Blog -

Have a Manx website? Post it up at SearchMann <- still in dev, so open to suggestions

• 7 months later...
Struggling to find a map that covers the Island for a Nokia N95, have seen them working on a couple of phones over here but cant seem to get it on my one.

Anyone got any pointers on which maps to load that work??

Cheers

hi did you find the map of isle of man for your n95

Not for an N95, only had it to play with for 2 days so gave up looking. There are tons of programmes that will pick up satalite coverage over here and give you a nice ladys voice telling you to turn left Dublin. I saw one on the new XDA last week, will have a look and see what its called.

Archived