King Of Mann

Mutley

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy - Actually, that's pretty much what he said.

Blah blah. It's a shame one of our local media outlets pandered to his delusions blah wibble kerplunk.

That's no way to talk about Paul Moulton, IOM Newspapers, Manx Radio, 3FM, Energy and BBC IOM.

Boy - Actually, that's pretty much what he said.

He did. You can read the subtext of what has gone on right through what he says. It's a shame one of our local media outlets pandered to his delusions if he is now admitting that they have had a financial impact on the Isle of Man when some dignatory somewhere thought he was being refused an audience with our King and got the arse. The man has been a dangerous fantacist from day one who was only ever milking this for his own personal enrichment (in terms of his personal profile and cash).

I wonder if this is linked to the loony cultist who is apparently trying to take the Castlemona off our hands to turn into a loony farm who is also in the press today?

It appears to be some bizarre confessional admission that his delusional behaviour has cost someone on the IOM an awful lot of money. Besides he seems to have a new ancestry scam going under the name "De Butts" now looking at his latest website. I hope the Editor of IOM Newspapers isn't offended.

So how much has that tactical withdrawal cost us.

I think we'd all like to know how much that deal was for. They were obviously angry enough to contact him and point out a few home truths about his mental activity and its impact on the Manx economy.

The U S of A is the most litigious nation on earth.

If his Walter Mitty ramblings and sale of fake titles has hurt somebody in the wallet then they should sue.

Face it, it's not like they would lose...

Archived