King Of Mann

Mutley

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On behalf of the People's Revolutionary Committee of Mann, I declare that the people of Mann are no longer prepared to suffer this reign of terror any longer.

King David seized the throne of our beloved Island through mendaciously publishing an advertisement in London Newspaper. We feel this is not sufficient justification to crush the stout yeomen of Mann under his aristocratic jackboot. At the very least this coup d'état should have been conducted through the Manx Media.

Under my mandate as leader of the People's Revolutionary Committee of Mann, I declare that King David is no longer King of Mann and that I shall assume the role of President of the People's Republic of Ellan Vannin, until a successful hand over can be made to the appropriate civil authorities.

Anyone who objects to this course of action is requested to state their objections in the next 4 minutes.

Right so a comeover, who is related to some Germans claims he's our boss because he's related to some historic comeovers.

B*llocks.

President Declan, should we fire up the Manx Death Star yet?

Right so a comeover, who is related to some Germans claims he's our boss because he's related to some historic comeovers.

B*llocks.

Ah, he's just some minor toffer desperate for a title to bask in, he's hardly going to be "our boss".

Is it really that important that he's a "comeover"? I would have thought declaring himself King, almost in complete disregard for the times we live in and the character of modern society, was evidence of a much more serious character flaw, i.e. a Manxman or woman claiming to be King or Queen would be equally as lame and wrongheaded as the mighty and regal King Davey.

Archived