King Of Mann

Mutley

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't Antwerp in Belgium?

What are you talking about? I clearly said Belgian. You're mental. I put it to you that this is evidence that you're too mental to be president and that I should be overlord instead.

Isn't Antwerp in Belgium?

What are you talking about? I clearly said Belgian. You're mental. I put it to you that this is evidence that you're too mental to be president and that I should be overlord instead.

As justification for assuming the role of head of state that is the second worst I've heard today.

edit : and you said Dutch.

I would have given a better justification, but I was too busy defeating terrorism with my mighty kung fu magic and roundhouse kicking food supplies to starving orphans half way across the world.

When was the last time you used kung fu magic or roundhouse kicks to save the world?

Honest edit: I may have said Dutch in one version of the past, but the one I present to you is a new and improved version, with bugfixes and enhanced graphics and everything. You're living in the past, the wrong past at that: The future is me.

Is he married? I quite fancy being Queen Gladys, Mistress of all She Surveys and Baker of Fantastic Pies. I am quite good at blaming breakages of wind on some inferior being (like the dog) so obviously have royal blood.

You could always e-mail him and propose. My betting is that the suit on his picture is rented, so he's going to want to get his money's worth, and what better use than for a royal wedding. It's a pity Summerland's no longer standing, the bar next to the arcade machines would have made a lovely venue.

Oh, the petty back-biting starts already! When I am Queen, you lot just watch out; my husband and I have long memories and a twisted taste for vengeance.

If you've seen his website and still want to marry him, then the twisted nature of your tastes were never in doubt ;)

I have sent him the following e.mail (from my anonymous e.mail account). Reckon it'll work?

"Praying the indulgence of Your Majesty

Your bid to be recognised as King of Man has come to my attention. Do you have a Queen? Do you want one? What are the qualifications required? I am half Manx going back generations so should be in the frame, so to speak. I also do not need a work permit which should help in official engagements.

Yours in anticipation.

Gladys"

Archived