Black Renault 5 Gt Turbo

snakebite

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you find a good firm to do the bits of rust at a reasonable rate, let me know who they are please.

I've got a 13 year old car thats nothing special but still drives beautifully so i want to keep it in good condition.

The previous owner smacked the wing mirror on something and damaged it and now some bubbly rust has started to come through under the mirror on the door. I've got a replacement mirror (which I cant fit - I've tried) so I'm looking for somewhere that will take off the damaged mirror, treat and spray up the rust then put the nice new mirror on for me.

(Hey you in there- stop saying mirror)

If only Ed China and Mike Brewer lived next door.

"We havent made any money on this one, but who cares. Me n Ed have put another modern classic back where it belongs - on the road"

My brother has an Mi16 205. Be very surprised if it's quite that quick though without a lot of further modification.

And that is getting a little bit too fast really anyway.

Tis nice though.

Yep.

His is off the road at the moment I think as he said it needs a few minor jobs doing and doesn't have time at the moment, so he didn't want to keep driving it and it get worse.

No it's not that one. It used to live in Port Erin & now it lives in Ballabeg. Tis dark colour though, graphite I think.

Pretty sure it's not carbs from what I remember as my mate owned it before my brother and he did the conversion on it.

The donor car it came from had the reg number MI16 MAN or more likely M116 MAN probably but not sure if he got that or not.

No it's not that one. It used to live in Port Erin & now it lives in Ballabeg. Tis dark colour though, graphite I think.

Pretty sure it's not carbs from what I remember as my mate owned it before my brother and he did the conversion on it.

The donor car it came from had the reg number MI16 MAN or more likely M116 MAN probably but not sure if he got that or not.

there use to be a few of them about years ago so maybe 1 of them id get 1 from across tho lol

aint seen that m 205 man 4 ages ither

Saw your car parked opposite the Swan pub in Ramsey (whats the parking bit called?, market something....), does look very tidy!!

Parliament Square. Market Square is down by the quay, the carpark where the Royal George, Nightlife etc are.

i read ur things wrong with it page u dont have to take the dash board out to fix the heater blower fan

u get to it thru the bulk head take the metal mesh out then undo the bolt and it comes out

i have loads of spares for sale if ur intrested

all sorts bumpers engine eletric window motors

Archived