The Spring/summer Audio Collections.

Dr Fish

------------------------------------

LOUNGIN'

(Every Saturday night)

Come and vibe out in the lavish surroundings of Amber to the soulful sounds of upfront house and funk with a few classic gems for good measure.

Dj's - Alan Stacey, Stuey Morris, Stevie Butt, Conesplitter 1 & Dreamfish

----------------------------------

SOCIAL SECURITY PRESENTS......

(Last Saturday of the month)

join the Funk Master Generals as we turn up the heat and the music with the Social's unique blend of Electro tinged house and breaks, encorporating the back room which will play host to the 'Cafe Del Social'

Dj's - Conesplitter 1 & Dreamfish & Guests (TBC)

-----------------------------------

EUROPA

(1st Thursday of the month)

Bringing in the European flavours of now, hop on board as Social DJ's take you on a musical road trip.

all genres crossed so you dont get lost.

-----------------------------------

All events are FREE and music begins @ 9pm.

:D:D:D

post-803-1204296605_thumb.jpg

post-803-1204297079_thumb.jpg

This Thursday (March 6th) and then the 1st Thursday of each month.

Join the Social Dj's as they bring you the European Flavours of Now.

Stopping off at various musical destinations along the way, visit the sounds of PLUMP DJ'S, SUPERMAYER, TRENTMOLLER, COBBLESTONE JAZZ, KISSY SELL OUT and M.I.A along the way as ALL genres will be crossed so you dont get lost.

Over the coming months we will be inviting Dj's both Local and our European counterparts to come and play, so whether its a splash of Techno, or a dash of Punk-funk your into, make EUROPA your musical airline of choice.

You dont even need a ticket to ride, as it is FREE entry

Engines will start @ 8pm.

post-803-1204575815_thumb.jpg

post-803-1204657711_thumb.jpg

Wots happnin @ Amber sat 29th Herr Doctor? Its the missus' birthday and we need a funky night out!

We got our monthly night 'Social Security' starting up again for the year after our Christmas break, We have the funk....we got tha funk...As well as breaks, House and a few other gems thrown into the mix.

Miss B is back spinning, as well as Scott Bradshaw on the decks too, so it should be a good night, Also the MF party will be next door too.

:nuke::sorcerer::zorro::shuriken::thumbsup:

Join the Man like Alan Stacey this Easter Saturday for more adventures on the Wheels of Solid Steel.

:shuriken: :shuriken:

I beg your pardon, lol......; ) ??

I beg your pardon, Stick with 'Cash in the attic' the words on there are easier for you to understand. lolol

I beg your pardon, Stick with 'Cash in the attic' the words on there are easier for you to understand. lolol

Lol, come on, 'adventures on the Wheels of Solid Steel' ? It's a bit corny isn't it - a throwback to early eighties Grandmaster Flash..........; )

(and wtf is cash in the attic, there's none in mine - I've looked?)

Archived