I Intensly Dislike Seagulls

Gilligan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally, we put our shit in their sea, why not shit on us?

We put shit in their sea out of nessessity (or something like that), it seems that they have shitting competetions, how many people can you get with one doesage!

What if you grew up as an impoverished child in the city, watching programmes like Begerac through the Radio Rentals shop window on a Sunday night, only to find out once an adult, when you'd made enough money for a trip to the seaside (through many hard months of labour, I might add) that these creatures you'd seen and heard on screen as a child no longer existed because some miserable local had wanted them all MURDERED because they kept him awake and they bullied his pussyfaced dog and they stole his food because he was too lame to buy a bigger dog to protect him from them taking his food in the first place?

You'd be a little bit upset wouldn't you, go on you can admit it?

Feckin gullist! :(

Well then for that poor guy we should have fake seagulls with speakers swinging round on string. And I dont think anyone can be so petty as to go to the seaside just for the airbourne wildlife.

I dont see how a bigger dog is meant to protect my food against seagulls, being as dogs cant fly, and as for pussyfaced, that was not a very pleasent thing to say.

I'd be intrigued by any refernce you have to a specific recipe - all writers I know of suggest that the taste of an adult gull is exteremely unpleasant 'rank fishlike'

Next week's Route 66 special: Kentucky Fried Seagull

It's an eco-friendly credit crunch beating beating meal-in-a- bun

Watch out for our Christmas special: Reindeer Burgers

Route 66, world leaders in non-PC dining

And I intensely dislike people who have an irrational hatred of a particular species of bird and would want them all murdered. Luckily for them there's no such species as Seagulls so no birds will die and Gilligan is talking out of his arse. Perhaps his hatred is towards Herring Gulls, Kittiwakes, Fulmars, Black Headed Gulls, Common Gulls, Great Black Backed gulls or Lesser Black Backed Gulls?

Which particular type of gull brings on your psychotic tendencies Gilligan?

"irrational hatred" is a very stong concept. I just think theyre a bit crap.

Everyone knows what a seagull is, so dont try that game...the kind of GULL that I was reffering to was the bog standard one, although since ive never experienced seagulls with black heads, they should be allowed to do waht they like, but the black backed ones look like vicious bastards, they should be publicly paraded round before being made into a local dish.

I'd be intrigued by any refernce you have to a specific recipe - all writers I know of suggest that the taste of an adult gull is exteremely unpleasant 'rank fishlike'

Next week's Route 66 special: Kentucky Fried Seagull

It's an eco-friendly credit crunch beating beating meal-in-a- bun

Watch out for our Christmas special: Reindeer Burgers

Route 66, world leaders in non-PC dining

Any chance of getting some Panda in.

I imagine bamboo fed animals will taste delicious

• 5 months later...

Now the "Man" wants to build a huge seagull statue in Douglas.

Why?

WTF?

Seagulls are completely the wrong thing to do if they want to make Douglas look nice.

Its meant to be symbolic of some footpath, but just because the path is named after one of the lowest forms of life, it doesnt mean that a tribute has to paid to the bird. AND to add insult to shittness, its going to cost £30,000. I'd have made a model seagull for £100 (well, actually i wouldn't...as they're so crap).

Does anyone actually want to look a huge model seagull?

Does anyone actually want to look a huge model seagull?

It's better than a big sculpture of a shitty pigeon - I don't like pigeons very much (the feral kind anyway, wood pigeons aren't too bad).

Archived