I Intensly Dislike Seagulls

Gilligan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now the "Man" wants to build a huge seagull statue in Douglas.

Why?

WTF?

Seagulls are completely the wrong thing to do if they want to make Douglas look nice.

Its meant to be symbolic of some footpath, but just because the path is named after one of the lowest forms of life, it doesnt mean that a tribute has to paid to the bird. AND to add insult to shittness, its going to cost £30,000. I'd have made a model seagull for £100 (well, actually i wouldn't...as they're so crap).

Does anyone actually want to look a huge model seagull?

Haven't you had therapy for your irrational hatred yet?

The world would be so much happier if it werent for seagulls.

They make noise

they poo everywhere, including people.

they steal chips, ice cream and other seaside based foodstuffs,

they dont play a part in any food chain (im pretty sure),

they wake me up in the summer when im trying not to wake up,

they gang up and chase away more interesting friendly birds, (like herons)

and to make it personnal, they tried to attack my dog!

I think the death sentence needs to be re-introduced, the seagulls should pay for all of the misery they've caused humanity!

Please show some support/love for no more/large decline in population of seagulls

Ta

G

I hate seagulls as well and wouldn't mind shooting each and every one twice.

They make noise

I think the death sentence needs to be re-introduced, the seagulls should pay for all of the misery they've caused humanity!

Please show some support/love for no more/large decline in population of seagulls

Ta

G

I think the world would be much happier if it weren't for humans.

They make noise.

they leave mess and filth wherever they go.

they steal from each other, and take whatever they can from their environment, giving nothing in return.

They are a massive consumer, exploiting other species, often driving them to extinction.

they wake me up in the summer when im trying not to wake up!

they gang up and fight each in a ritual they call War, causing widespread destruction in the process.

and to make it personal, they ran over my cat!

My conclusion: never mind the fucking seagulls, a cull of humans is long overdue. The world would be much better off without us around.

Once swine flu kills most of us the remaining Douglas Councillors will probably commission a huge plastic pig

Wouldn't that be a bit too narcissistic?

There is a misunderstanding here, Douglas Corpy did not commission the piece, It was commissioned by Douglas Development, a company that the Corpy do part fund along with other companies etc.

I am not the greatest fan and have my own doubts about them and other "projects" they are responsible for. But to be honest Douglas Corporate have no real control over what they do.

They make noise

Ta

G

I hate seagulls as well and wouldn't mind shooting each and every one twice.

You may find there are laws against doing such acts on the IOM.

I didn't have a problem with them until Sunday when one decided to empty the contents of its guts all over our washing line. Its not so much the seagulls I have a problem with but the idiots who encourage them by feeding them. By nature they are scavengers and their survival does not depend on people being stupid enough to feed them.

Props to the sparrow hawk...now that is a good example of the good kind of bird.

Therapy? No, i like disliking them.

Props to SScott as well. Those laws should be over turn, its like trying to protect peedos, apart not on the same scale, or same set of morals.

Vulgarian, are you a human? Do you see where this is going? Maybe there should be a beta testing stage to your plan, like a good cook always tastes his/her food before serving it.

People who feed the seagulls should be locked in a room with them and then see how well they return the kind gesture.

They make noise

Ta

G

I think the world would be much happier if it weren't for humans.

They make noise.

they leave mess and filth wherever they go.

they steal from each other, and take whatever they can from their environment, giving nothing in return.

They are a massive consumer, exploiting other species, often driving them to extinction.

they wake me up in the summer when im trying not to wake up!

they gang up and fight each in a ritual they call War, causing widespread destruction in the process.

and to make it personal, they ran over my cat!

My conclusion: never mind the fucking seagulls, a cull of humans is long overdue. The world would be much better off without us around.

The biggest threat to the survival of our planet is over population - and I'm not talking about gulls.

• 2 years later...

Archived