Relish

oogie boogie

Only downside was paying £4 for a "Manx Lamb burger" that I'm sure came from Iceland (still that's off topic)

crack on, the past 3 pages haven't exactley been about the restaurant/cafe in question anyway :lol:

Went back there again on saturday, happy to say with the amount of stairs there are to get to place, it discourages old people too. Meaning I could eat my food in peace and quiet from no children and nostrils free of any scent of lavender and piss from no pensioners.

woohoo!

:rolleyes:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFS....I will take my children where i like!

How do you suppose a child is going to learn how to behave in a public place

Thankyou.

I would have expected you to have covered the basics with them first. Could you not yourself teach them how to behave, so it becomes second nature to them, in whatever environment.

Public eateries should not be used as some sort of training ground for young children to learn social skills, and sod everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
FFS....I will take my children where i like!

How do you suppose a child is going to learn how to behave in a public place

Thankyou.

I would have expected you to have covered the basics with them first. Could you not yourself teach them how to behave, so it becomes second nature to them, in whatever environment.

Public eateries should not be used as some sort of training ground for young children to learn social skills, and sod everyone else.

I agree with Roo. I have witnessed far more despicable table manners from a lot of adults than I have my own children. It is important that children can visit restaurants so that they develop necessary social skills

Archived