I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

bozz

If you've ever woken up not knowing where you are, or whose bed you are in, or wondered why you've woken up covered in your own puke (which happens just before the hangover kicks in), then you'll find something you can relate to in this book. You've probably not reached the same depths as Tucker Max cos if you had, on this Island, we'd have all heard about it.

The book is immature, exceedingly NSFW, and may put you off sushi for a while.

Recommended.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You could hardly call the place "HELL" if they serve beer!! now could you

I can hardly pronounce "HELL" in capitals. I can barely say "Hell", if I'm honest. I'm also confused as to the following:

1. Your placement of the exclamation marks in the middle of the sentence.

2. How your post makes a sentence whilst lacking a full stop to denote the end of the sentence.

3. How you managed to post in a thread about books whilst lacking the ability to read one, let alone my post. I'll assume adult supervision was required.

Having said all that, thanks for your contribution, and good luck getting the crayon off your touchscreen.

I'll stop being a sarky bastard.... now :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
You could hardly call the place "HELL" if they serve beer!! now could you

I can hardly pronounce "HELL" in capitals. I can barely say "Hell", if I'm honest. I'm also confused as to the following:

1. Your placement of the exclamation marks in the middle of the sentence.

2. How your post makes a sentence whilst lacking a full stop to denote the end of the sentence.

3. How you managed to post in a thread about books whilst lacking the ability to read one, let alone my post. I'll assume adult supervision was required.

Having said all that, thanks for your contribution, and good luck getting the crayon off your touchscreen.

I'll stop being a sarky bastard.... now :D

My God, Bozz, you might just be the cleverest most literate person I have ever been blessed to stumble across. Wow. Awe. Swoon. Etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If you've ever woken up not knowing where you are, or whose bed you are in, or wondered why you've woken up covered in your own puke (which happens just before the hangover kicks in), then you'll find something you can relate to in this book. You've probably not reached the same depths as Tucker Max cos if you had, on this Island, we'd have all heard about it.

The book is immature, exceedingly NSFW, and may put you off sushi for a while.

Recommended.

They do and malted whiskey as well! <_<

My God, Bozz, you might just be the cleverest most literate person I have ever been blessed to stumble across. Wow. Awe. Swoon. Etc.

It's funny, I've changed so much since I wrote that. Two years ago. I'm now a really nice person. I've stopped kicking kittens and everything.

I'm impressed that you'd jump on a two year old bandwagon to defend someone who hasn't posted here in five months. Word of advice though - if you're going round each and every thread upholding the honour of people that clearly have trouble typing sentences in English, you'll be here for quite some time.

However, as I said, I'm nice now, so good luck with it! Hugs! :) xxx

It's funny, I've changed so much since I wrote that. Two years ago. I'm now a really nice person. I've stopped kicking kittens and everything.

I'm impressed that you'd jump on a two year old bandwagon to defend someone who hasn't posted here in five months. Word of advice though - if you're going round each and every thread upholding the honour of people that clearly have trouble typing sentences in English, you'll be here for quite some time.

fixed for proper english

It is funny, I have changed so much since I wrote that, two years ago.

I am now a really nice person.

I have stopped kicking kittens and everything.

I am impressed that you would jump on a two year old bandwagon to defend someone who has not posted here in five months. Word of advice though, if you are going round each and every thread upholding the honour of people that clearly have trouble typing sentences in English, you will be here for quite some time.

However, as I said, I am nice now, so good luck with it! Hugs! :) xxx

fixed for proper english

It is funny, I have changed so much since I wrote that, two years ago.

I am now a really nice person.

I have stopped kicking kittens and everything.

I am impressed that you would jump on a two year old bandwagon to defend someone who has not posted here in five months. Word of advice though, if you are going round each and every thread upholding the honour of people that clearly have trouble typing sentences in English, you will be here for quite some time.

However, as I said, I am nice now, so good luck with it! Hugs! :) xxx

Not quite. Your structure of the first sentence robs it of the implied tone. Your abhorrence at the presence of apostrophes baffles me. Overall: B-

fixed for proper english

How could I miss that? That sentence (if indeed it is one; the lack of captialisation and punctuation prevents a definitive decision) is appalling. MUST TRY HARDER.

fixed for proper english

How could I miss that? That sentence (if indeed it is one; the lack of captialisation and punctuation prevents a definitive decision) is appalling. MUST TRY HARDER.

It is "capitalisation", and a full stop after "that?".

MUST TRY HARDER.

It is "capitalisation", and a full stop after "that?".

Fair point on capitalisation. I have trouble typing when I'm frothing at the mouth so much. Sorry for the use of an apostrophe there, too. Regarding the usage of a question mark at the end of a sentence, would you kindly consult this, or just ask your English teacher.

Thanks for the link, just make sure you read it.

Correct version

How could I miss that?. That sentence (if indeed it is one; the lack of capitalisation and punctuation prevents a definitive decision) is appalling. MUST TRY HARDER.

your poor version.

Your strawman waffle.

Fair point on capitalisation. I have trouble typing when I'm [i am ] frothing at the mouth so much. Sorry for the use of an apostrophe there, too. Regarding the usage of a question mark at the end of a sentence, would you kindly consult this, or just ask your English teacher.

At an end of a sentence there is a full stop, question mark or not.

Archived