I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

bozz

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, i mean can a sentence just end in a question mark, without the requirement of a full stop, if so you are right.

Example.

"How could I miss that? That sentence (if indeed"

Surely the capitalisation of the "t" means a full stop was/is required ?.

"How could I miss that?. That sentence (if indeed"

I think it's safe to say that you have long since passed the point of merely being on a high horse for no particular reason, pauld, and are now freely gambolling through the fields of "Utterly-fucking-wrongness". Thanks for the giggles, and good luck with your next attempt to be in the right in whichever thread you pick!

Sorry, i mean can a sentence just end in a question mark, without the requirement of a full stop, if so you are right.

Example.

"How could I miss that? That sentence (if indeed"

Surely the capitalisation of the "t" means a full stop was/is required ?.

"How could I miss that?. That sentence (if indeed"

Damnit pauld, stop posting! You keep making mistakes that my inner English teacher needs to correct! Capitalisation - I think it means what you do not think it means.

You could hardly call the place "HELL" if they serve beer!! now could you

I can hardly pronounce "HELL" in capitals. I can barely say "Hell", if I'm honest. I'm also confused as to the following:

1. Your placement of the exclamation marks in the middle of the sentence.

2. How your post makes a sentence whilst lacking a full stop to denote the end of the sentence.

3. How you managed to post in a thread about books whilst lacking the ability to read one, let alone my post. I'll assume adult supervision was required.

Having said all that, thanks for your contribution, and good luck getting the crayon off your touchscreen.

I'll stop being a sarky bastard.... now :D

My God, Bozz, you might just be the cleverest most literate person I have ever been blessed to stumble across. Wow. Awe. Swoon. Etc.

It's funny, I've changed so much since I wrote that. Two years ago. I'm now a really nice person. I've stopped kicking kittens and everything.

I'm impressed that you'd jump on a two year old bandwagon to defend someone who hasn't posted here in five months. Word of advice though - if you're going round each and every thread upholding the honour of people that clearly have trouble typing sentences in English, you'll be here for quite some time.

However, as I said, I'm nice now, so good luck with it! Hugs! :) xxx

fixed

It is funny, I have changed so much since I wrote that, two years ago.

I am now a really nice person.

I have stopped kicking kittens and everything.

I am impressed that you would jump on a two year old bandwagon to defend someone who has not posted here in five months. Word of advice though, if you are going round each and every thread upholding the honour of people that clearly have trouble typing sentences in English, you will be here for quite some time.

However, as I said, I am nice now, so good luck with it! Hugs! :) xxx

How could I miss that? That sentence (if indeed it is one; the lack of captialisation and punctuation prevents a definitive decision) is appalling. MUST TRY HARDER.

It is "capitalisation", and a full stop after "how could i miss that?".

Damnit pauld, stop posting! You keep making mistakes that my inner English teacher needs to correct! Capitalisation - I think it means what you do not think it means.

Keep digging Bozz, soon be in Australia.

I think it's safe to say that you have long since passed the point of merely being on a high horse for no particular reason, pauld, and are now freely gambolling through the fields of "Utterly-fucking-wrongness". Thanks for the giggles, and good luck with your next attempt to be in the right in whichever thread you pick!

Pssssst it is "gamboling",NOT gambolling.

Keep digging Bozz.

Pssssst it is "gamboling",NOT gambolling.

Keep digging Bozz.

EITHER IS ACCEPTABLE

When Bozz finishes digging, jump in!

Ah, Microsoft's spell-checker. Little known fact - Microsoft is an American company. Just thought I'd hint there.

Sorry, am I digging too fast for you? Do keep up.

I know bozz, the cheeky thing tried to make me post recognize, in my last post.

Still you obviously get the point, you are no English teacher, and you were being hypocritical in taking the piss out of the earlier poster, when you yourself make many errors as indeed you have since, namely the 3 or 4 spelling errors so far, and it would seem the full stop key on your keyboard no longer functions.

Still obviously you have changed now.

It's funny, I've changed so much since I wrote that. Two years ago. I'm now a really nice person. I've stopped kicking kittens and everything.

I'm impressed that you'd jump on a two year old bandwagon to defend someone who hasn't posted here in five months. Word of advice though - if you're going round each and every thread upholding the honour of people that clearly have trouble typing sentences in English, you'll be here for quite some time.

However, as I said, I'm nice now, so good luck with it! Hugs! :) xxx

One spelling mistake, I think you'll find. So you can't type in English, you're unaware of how a sentence can be ended using a question mark correctly, and now you have revealed you can't count either. For fucks sakes, this place used to have such a high standard of troll. I weep for the future.

Come back when you've had another, ooh, let's go with four years of College? Yeah, that should do it. Maths or English. Why not both? Ooh, both might give you a headache. Best to go with one at a time. Oh, do the Government pay couch-bound lazy idle retard chavs to go back to College, or would you have to give up your benefits to do that? I suppose you'd also have to give up your current English teacher, the guy who writes up the title cards on Jeremy Kyle. Ah well. I'm sure you'll live.

Yeah, that should do it. Just like the old days on MF, but without the copious amounts of swearing. Don't think I'm allowed to do that any more :(

One spelling mistake, I think you'll find. So you can't type in English, you're unaware of how a sentence can be ended using a question mark correctly, and now you have revealed you can't count either. For fucks sakes, this place used to have such a high standard of troll. I weep for the future.

Come back when you've had another, ooh, let's go with four years of College? Yeah, that should do it. Maths or English. Why not both? Ooh, both might give you a headache. Best to go with one at a time. Oh, do the Government pay couch-bound lazy idle retard chavs to go back to College, or would you have to give up your benefits to do that? I suppose you'd also have to give up your current English teacher, the guy who writes up the title cards on Jeremy Kyle. Ah well. I'm sure you'll live.

Yeah, that should do it. Just like the old days on MF, but without the copious amounts of swearing. Don't think I'm allowed to do that any more :(

To OTT, unsubtle rants, and retro humour, are so yesterday, 4 years college to end up expressing yourself like that, shameful waste imo..

Archived