I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

bozz

To OTT, unsubtle rants, and retro humour, are so yesterday, 4 years college to end up expressing yourself like that, shameful waste imo..

I think you meant "Too OTT", unless you're typing that at a Sylvester Stallone movie about mullets arm-wrestling each other? Since when are rants subtle? I thought the whole point of them was to be unsubtle. Retro humour? Where? Oh god, have I ripped Bill Hicks off again? Damn, I really must stop doing that. As for College, I've never been, but I do have Animal House on DVD somewhere. Does that count? Never been to college. Never been to school, to be quite honest. I was raised by rabid wolves in Foxdale. Which reminds me, your mum says hi. Is that retro? Have I retrospectively qualified your previous weird comment now? See, I do try and be accommodating to idiots. It's a bad habit really, gives them hope that they can talk with the adults on an equal basis. Gosh, I do hope that last sentence was subtle enough to majestically swoop beneath your criticism radar. Tally ho!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(thought I'd change my style, a bit more stream-of-consciousness style brain dumping. Do let me know what you think. Or just keep it to yourself, whichever suits)

It's funny, I've changed so much since I wrote that. Two years ago. I'm now a really nice person. I've stopped kicking kittens and everything.

I'm impressed that you'd jump on a two year old bandwagon to defend someone who hasn't posted here in five months. Word of advice though - if you're going round each and every thread upholding the honour of people that clearly have trouble typing sentences in English, you'll be here for quite some time.

However, as I said, I'm nice now, so good luck with it! Hugs! :) xxx

What is your view on hypocrisy bozz.

Ruined a 2 year old thread, that consisted of nothing more than a bozz take the piss fest, right from the OP, and then revived by him to carry on doing so.

I took the piss knowing his ego would keep him biting, so what shoot me, ffs stav take a day off.

A book review, necromanced which then descends into a 'pedant off' followed by the usual suspects jumping in for their say - only on Manxforums, how ace. :D

I have to admit, I am quite tempted to buy said book now, off to Amazon I go...

Archived