Mf Awards 2009

Miss Take

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lao, I know what you look like... Vinnie, you need to prove it... lol

Are you asking me out?

I'll think about it, but only if we can go to the Ranch café.

NB: if there's going to be a 'best poster' title, I'd say that it by far and away falls somewhere between Mr Sausages, Declan, and Slinkydevil.

Vinnie, too too modest. The only posters these days who spark that old interest are yourself and Mr. Sausages.

No-one else comes close.

Hey! Thanks, but I've turned into even more of a belligerant old loudmouth than I was and am usually too erratic to be worth spending much time reading.

I am gorgeous though, and for that reason alone, I accept your fine compliment ;)

Lao, I know what you look like... Vinnie, you need to prove it... lol

Are you asking me out?

I'll think about it, but only if we can go to the Ranch café.

NB: if there's going to be a 'best poster' title, I'd say that it by far and away falls somewhere between Mr Sausages, Declan, and Slinkydevil.

Arrr Vinnie you are a classy chick..lol

I often think this forum doesn't have a wide enough pool of posters and subjects to really have an awards section

Too many sock puppets too

The winner of the "most Sock Puppets" is...................................

The winner of the "Most Missed" Poster is...................................

That's why it takes at least a packet of Mayfair and a binbag filled with own brand chocolates and vodka before I'll even consider showing a bit of thigh.

That's why it takes at least a quick flick through Mayfair and a old bag smothered in chocolate and vodka before I'll even consider stroking a bit of thigh.

Ohhhhhh Missus, corrected..lol

:P

That's why it takes at least a quick flick through Mayfair and a old bag smothered in chocolate and vodka before I'll even consider stroking a bit of thigh.

it really is panto season isn't it.

I'd rather spend my internet-time reading Pierrots witty and realistic posts than trawling through the rest of the simpering guff that is churned out daily on this forum.

He's (and sausages) king of the one liner putdown, but the forum couldn't exist on that alone. They need dumbass posters like you to condescend.

He's (and sausages) king of the one liner putdown, but the forum couldn't exist on that alone. They need dumbass posters like you to condescend.

It was going so well, until you said my posts were dumbass (is it just me or is that a really annoying Yank expression?). I'm in a challenging mood today, so I challenge you to find one post where Sausage, Keyboarder or PL have condescended me, I can find plenty of your clap trap that is leaving a trail of fire as its bombed by them but I would expect nothing less. :D Merry christmas love x

it really is panto season isn't it.

Be careful. He's probably behind you.

as one is smothered in Vodka and Chocolate.....

Archived