Islam In The Isle Of Man

IOM_Muslim

I have been polite throughout. Phenomenally so. But I have an inquisitive mind. A phenomenally inquisitive mind, so I like to ask questions. Phenomenal questions.

Now it's your turn to be phenomenal too. Go!

:lol:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For someone who's "just here to chat", you're not very pleasant.

I talk to people in the same manner that they talk to me. If you take the piss, I'll take the piss too. If you are polite; I will be polite too.

IOM Muslim! Do not insult the Great Prophet "Mr Sausages" of MF :angry:

Just wondered IOM_Muslim, would you like to see sharia law introduced into the IOM either now or in the future?

Don't introduce new ideas to the debate, we've got him on the run.

If you delete your post I'll delete this and we're back to him arguing muslim memory man allah, or is it muhammad or george for that matter.

nah Pat, I want to know....

Wasn't the story book written up to 650 and 'the man' died in 630 or something? I bet there was a lot that was forgotten although one does wonder how life experience and opinion then can be applicable in any way shape or form now. For instance, what is the man's guidance on, say, travelling by air or, um, computer use? Just wondered.......

If we are asking the difficult questions game......

What is your opinion of hate inciting Clerics, who come to the West and preach the destruction of Western ways and Western values?

You know the sort who go into mosques and preach the death or conversion of the (spelling mistake inbound) Kaffah?

The ones who preach of Islam ruling the world and ruling the sharia way?

You know the ones the Islamic faith groups dont really seem to be that bothered about and in their silence condone.

Well?

Hmmm, our muslim convert manages so many posts for just over a week then nothing. I was looking forward to some answers from the other perspective.

He's probably had to go and suicide bomb some innocents somwhere

Please mark any envelopes containing death threats with 'This is not junk mail. This is a Fatwa'

Many thanks.

Archived