Israel - Unarmed Protester Faces Jail.

Lonan3

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The “Israeli” dont want peace. They want land land land. They also want continued hand outs from Uncle Sam. War with the neighbours pretty well ensures that.

Maybe Obama is the first sign of the end of the line for the jewish lobby in the US and that could be the start of a peaceful middle east by it also being the start of the end of “Israel”.

So, there was no conflict in this region before the creation of the Israeli state? And there are no conflicting groups within, say, the Palestinian 'nation'?

But the creation of this Jewish state ensured that there would be a great deal of deep-seated hatred for it and understandably so.

The “Israeli” dont want peace. They want land land land. They also want continued hand outs from Uncle Sam. War with the neighbours pretty well ensures that.

Maybe Obama is the first sign of the end of the line for the jewish lobby in the US and that could be the start of a peaceful middle east by it also being the start of the end of “Israel”.

Rubbish

They are surrounded by huge hostile neighbours who seek their destruction what they want to do is survive.

Are you serious?

You can't just look at all this is as just some nation trying desperately to survive without looking at exactly what is trying to survive and why there has been so much opposition to it.

Why should there be a jewish state? There's no christian state, there's no muslim state, why should the jew have a state?

That is also my argument, by making a nation founded upon religious belief and singular racial type is both racist and biggoted which is exactly what Israel is, besides being a nation stolen from Palestine.

I liked the title of this thread "Unarmed Protester Faces Jail." So does that mean according to the EU they can only jail Armed Protesters then? Don't think so.

I seem to recall a "Mohammed Cartoons" protester in London going to jail as well. He was wearing a fake suicide bomber vest but clearly he was unarmed. I don't recall any EU protests then.

... convicted on Monday on another two: "incitement" and "organising and participating in an illegal demonstration".

Ahhh, so he broke the law then. That would explain his conviction.

Oh dear, it's not the "Well, if its against the law there then it's ok" argument?

It would explain his conviction but it doesn't justify it. Governments determine many demonstrations to be illegal and in almost all cases it is absolutely wrong that any authority has determined it to be case.

Although I don't agree with gaoling people. I certainly can't say I agree with the jailing of a demonstrator wearing a suicide vest (if it is considered at the time that he is not a genuine suicide bomber).

The jew should not have a country. It was only Britain trying to get the Americans to get into ww1 that caused the Brits to push for it at the league of Nations.

Lawrence (of Arabia fame) and what he did on behalf of Britain made it crystal clear that we were against a jew "home" land, so did Churchill after ww2.

As for that wall its didgusting in every way. If the jew needs to go to such lengths then it shows that the jew is in the wrong morrally and legally. There needs to be a UN resolution dismantling illegal Israel in the same way that it was ilegally created under duress as a result of American hegemony and jew terrorism.

Its time to right a terible wrong that has been done.

I liked the title of this thread "Unarmed Protester Faces Jail." So does that mean according to the EU they can only jail Armed Protesters then? Don't think so.

I seem to recall a "Mohammed Cartoons" protester in London going to jail as well. He was wearing a fake suicide bomber vest but clearly he was unarmed. I don't recall any EU protests then.

... convicted on Monday on another two: "incitement" and "organising and participating in an illegal demonstration".

I think you'll find that's called 'selective quoting.' How about 'Abdallah Abu Rahma was facing a possible jail sentence "to prevent him and other Palestinians from exercising their legitimate right to protest against the separation barriers in a non-violent manner"' or '"a human rights defender committed to non-violent protest".'

I think you'll find that's called 'selective quoting.' How about 'Abdallah Abu Rahma was facing a possible jail sentence "to prevent him and other Palestinians from exercising their legitimate right to protest against the separation barriers in a non-violent manner"' or '"a human rights defender committed to non-violent protest".'

I think you'll find that's called 'talking bollocks.' If he does get a jail sentence, as yet not certain, it will not stop other Palestinians from "exercising their legitimate right to protest" as you put it now will it? In fact, I'll put hard currency up on the basis that there WILL be further protests by Palestinians. Care to talk odds? Of course, as long as no "incitement" or "organising and participating in an illegal demonstration" is involved i.e. they stay within the law then everything will be fine.

You know, what this world needs is more pragmatists...

The jew should not have a country. It was only Britain trying to get the Americans to get into ww1 that caused the Brits to push for it at the league of Nations.

Lawrence (of Arabia fame) and what he did on behalf of Britain made it crystal clear that we were against a jew "home" land, so did Churchill after ww2.

As for that wall its didgusting in every way. If the jew needs to go to such lengths then it shows that the jew is in the wrong morrally and legally. There needs to be a UN resolution dismantling illegal Israel in the same way that it was ilegally created under duress as a result of American hegemony and jew terrorism.

Its time to right a terible wrong that has been done.

I thought you were serious. This has to be trolling or you don't have a good grasp of reality in respect of foreign policy, Zionism, and any welfare of the Israeli people.

I think you'll find that's called 'talking bollocks.' If he does get a jail sentence, as yet not certain, it will not stop other Palestinians from "exercising their legitimate right to protest" as you put it now will it?

That's not how I put it... it's how the EU's foreign policy chief put it.

In fact, I'll put hard currency up on the basis that there WILL be further protests by Palestinians. Care to talk odds? Of course, as long as no "incitement" or "organising and participating in an illegal demonstration" is involved i.e. they stay within the law then everything will be fine.

You know, what this world needs is more pragmatists...

Wow! Imagine that! Peacefully protesting about barriers being erected by the Israelis on Palestinian land. No wonder the Israeli-arabs want to sling the Palestinian-arab into prison!

Wow! Imagine that! Peacefully protesting about barriers being erected by the Israelis on Palestinian land. No wonder the Israeli-arabs want to sling the Palestinian-arab into prison!

And your point is?

Rubbish

They are surrounded by huge hostile neighbours who seek their destruction what they want to do is survive.

Are you serious?

You can't just look at all this is as just some nation trying desperately to survive without looking at exactly what is trying to survive and why there has been so much opposition to it.

oh please

Isreal is surrounded by hostile

neighbours bent on her destruction for an idology nothing more if isreal is destroyed there will be yet another Islamic nation bent on opressing women.

And generally putting their citizens back into the Middle Ages

Exactly what Iran has done and what the Hamas regime in Gaza is doing.

All the other Arab natons fear Iran and hope that Isreal will do something about it - they dont give a shite about the Palestinians.

Archived