Facetime On Ipod Touch Using Manxnet

As far as I know facetime is for Macs only and they can set up auto

No, its available on the latest model of the ipod Touch and probably (?) the latest iPhones. Just got an iPod Touch for the wife but have not tried to set it up.

I assume that like the other iPod applications you ought to be able to use it from any free wi-fi location such as McDonalds or Costa as long as you input the password for their wifi - as well as from your own home location(s) with your standard wifi password (which once input it will remember).

Jo have a look in the paltry 'instruction' leaflet that came with the iPod. There is a Mac web address for full instructions in setting up various applications. Have a look at that too.

If you haven't had an iPod Touch before they are great and very portable - I've used mine around the world without problems and without running up big phone bills.

P.S. I am sure that the other similar bits of kit that are out there are equally good - just in case there is a Mac hater reading this....

Thanks guys...now i just need people to call lol !! :lol:

Me not telling you how to suck eggs but the person you are calling needs to have FaceTime as well!

It looks as though Apple don't want to play with Skype so we could Skype friends via our Iphone/Itouch etc!

LT

Archived