Wanted: Friends For My Wife

dave1978

dave1978 when your children start school your wife will meet lots of nice people through school. I have two children 8 and 5 and have some good friends who I met through school. Maybe she could join in with parent committees at school to get involved with which will help meet other parents in the same area. Quite a lot of school mums get together for coffee and nights out etc - we're a pretty friendly bunch on the Island (although you wouldn't think so from this forum sometimes :P)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Non working wife with two children requires friends with children to drink wine, have coffee and generally gossip with.

Must be reasonably attractive (if coming round my house) and preferably 25-35

Your post comes across as a little shallow friends come in all different shapes sizes and ages (is it you or your wife who want friends of a certain look and age?)

It might be an idea for your wife to join the forum and word her own requests

Non working wife with two children requires friends with children to drink wine, have coffee and generally gossip with.

Must be reasonably attractive (if coming round my house) and preferably 25-35

is it you or your wife who want friends of a certain look and age?

Me.

I don't think she would mind really.

Its funny you mention these girls as I spotted them out Braaid way last week.

They are precisely what I had in mind, although the one holding the flag could make more effort ;)

Hahaha I like it! :D

Perhaps you could encourage your wife to take up a hobby which involves going out of the house -(assuming she can drive, otherwise you might have to sort out the bus times for her too.)

As she is a lady of leisure she could perhaps donate her time to charitable works. (I'm taking it as read that you have a nanny.)

In all seriousness, there isn't a nanny, itd be nice if I were that rich!

She will be taking our eldest to school and looking after youngest during the day. I'm sure she will meet suitable people at school. Just wanted some other ideas which you all have kindly offered.

A happy wife = a happy family = a happy me

In all seriousness, there isn't a nanny, itd be nice if I were that rich!

She will be taking our eldest to school and looking after youngest during the day. I'm sure she will meet suitable people at school. Just wanted some other ideas which you all have kindly offered.

A happy wife = a happy family = a happy me

As Miss Roo says: get her on here and let her say what she's looking for, what her interests are etc., and then we'll have a better idea in which way to point her.

Archived