Hop-Tu-Naa 2011

MissyEchelon

Thanks Missy for raising this issue and Manxy for replying - I now know where to take my children. I don't do trick or treat with them as it risks my childs health, however, we do decorate the place and make goodies with them so they don't feel left out.

Missy don't apologise for anything on this forum and maybe restrict what you reveal about yourself a bit. Any chink in yer armour and someone will use it as an excuse to have a dig.

Welcome tho.

Coming soon

Hop - Tu - Allan

Hide your piggy banks children!

Or the free pension piggies will eat them all up!

And don't forget to declare any sweets or money you're given when knocking on doors.

After all we must all pull together in this time of economic crisis.

Gone are the days of patiently carving a turnip, now its a pumpkin and 'trick or treat' WTF. Prom, thats another , really, fuckin kids hiring limos to go to Mount Murray, how did we let this happen?

Speak for yourself. Pumpkins are for Tesco's shoppers & their ilk.

I used to love Hop Tu Naa, spending hours carving a moot only to go out the front door and have the frigging candle blow straight out!! We had one lady on our route who wouldn’t give out sweets, she would give us apples and the weird thing was, we always looked forward to going to hers the most!!

Now I’m all growed up, my favourite part of Hop Tu Naa is sitting in with the lights on and ignoring the urchin children who have the cheek to knock on the door! laugh.pngshifty.gif

Gone are the days of patiently carving a turnip, now its a pumpkin and 'trick or treat' WTF. Prom, thats another , really, fuckin kids hiring limos to go to Mount Murray, how did we let this happen?

Quite agree, I thought we had enough traditions without importing them. Prom nights wind me up no end and trick or treat is irritating. Bloody Beverley Hills 9021097209826572810 has a lot to answer for!

Archived