Dolphins Off Fort Island

jim

thanks for posting the info Jim. I spent about half an hour watching them through binoculars off Marine Drive at lunchtime. I went up there after reading your original post. They were quite a long way out when I was there but you could see them jumping out of the water. Beautiful day for it too.

thanks for posting the info Jim. I spent about half an hour watching them through binoculars off Marine Drive at lunchtime. I went up there after reading your original post. They were quite a long way out when I was there but you could see them jumping out of the water. Beautiful day for it too.

Thought they may have been visible from Onchan Head ,unfortunately not but a grand excuse for an hour in the sunshine, so thanks for the post Jim

Ah, the unintentional ambiguity of an absent consonant. Was I alone in my anticipation of a land based colony of otherwise aquatic mammals? And how they might have overcome the problems of gravity on their body mass? Bit of a disappointment really......

I was more thinking along the lines of "Is this a family for the 'Gawnes of Kennamore' to be concerned about?" similar, if not quite as clever.

Ah, the unintentional ambiguity of an absent consonant. Was I alone in my anticipation of a land based colony of otherwise aquatic mammals? And how they might have overcome the problems of gravity on their body mass? Bit of a disappointment really......

Not watched the Simpsons then?

post-32902-0-13134000-1320667394_thumb.jpg

Archived