The Dark Knight Rises

When Skies Are Grey

Watched it in IMAX in Liverpool at the weekend.....loved it!

Bit bloated in the middle, but thought it really wrapped up the series quite nicely..... Baine's voice is a bit of a distraction...but then again so is Anne Hathaway's arse in PVC!

I was a bit meh about the ending though...thought the closing shot should have been a reaction on Michael Caine's face, nothing more.

Watched it tonight. Film was good, not great. Cinema was stupidly hot and stuffy, no air con. Front subwoofer still fucked, rear right speakers also fucked

Cinema is a pile of shit.

I would have asked for my money back! Don't you pay to get the full experience with audio being fundamental to this?

Yeah noticed the sound was garbage in the Palace on Sunday afternoon, didn't detract too much from the movie as i'm heading over to watch it on the IMAX again.

Thought it was a great movie, Bane's voice still needed a bit of work ( struggled through a couple of his speeches ) but overall I thought it was a fitting end to arguable the best superhero movie series ever...

It'll be interesting to see just how long WB wait to "REBOOT" the series!

Aye, was a good movie, guess i was just spoiled with the Avengers and Cabin in the Woods! Yeah, Bane sounded like Sean Connery. Although Tom Hardy was very good indeed - as always.

From now on i'll be waiting to watch the movies at home on Blu Ray - my setup at home is much, much better

65" Panasonic TXP65ST50B, Onkyo Amp / Tannoy Speakers with Dolby TrueHD / DTS-HD MA audio support. Sound quality pisses over the cinema who are still using Dolby Digital from 15 years ago with fucked speakers!

Saw it Liverpool on Monday at the Odeon thought it was superb. Anne Hathaway's Catwoman was played straight without affectation which I thought was a positive. Tom Hardy was terrific despite the mask. Didn't catch every word which is frustrating. The music is also spot on and is an important part of the overall experience so makes a difference if watched at a cinema with substandard sound. Great script, very clever writing and a finale that i'd hoped for. My daughter was in tears!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived