New Speed Limit

Burt

and also all the way along the straight what I've forgotten the name of on the S100 course

Interestingly, I noticed this too although the Ballakeighan has a 50mph speed limit coming out of Ballabeg, it doesn't have any speed restiriction coming from either Castletown direction (unrestricted) or Fishers Hill direction. So presumably, you can go as fast as you like down the Ballakeighan towards Ballabeg but you can only travel up it at 50mph. How odd is that!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and also all the way along the straight what I've forgotten the name of on the S100 course

Interestingly, I noticed this too although the Ballakeighan has a 50mph speed limit coming out of Ballabeg, it doesn't have any speed restiriction coming from either Castletown direction (unrestricted) or Fishers Hill direction. So presumably, you can go as fast as you like down the Ballakeighan towards Ballabeg but you can only travel up it at 50mph. How odd is that!

I think the sign from Castletown side is just before the give way sign coming onto the bypass from CRHS road, may be mistaken though!

Having checked, there is now a sign before the junction to the Ballakeighan coming from Fishers Hill for 50mph and the sign at the end of the bypass from Castletown towards the Ballakeighan has changed from unrestricted to 50mph. I do wonder why the Ballakeighan needs to be 50 mph huh.png

Having checked, there is now a sign before the junction to the Ballakeighan coming from Fishers Hill for 50mph and the sign at the end of the bypass from Castletown towards the Ballakeighan has changed from unrestricted to 50mph. I do wonder why the Ballakeighan needs to be 50 mph huh.png

If I had to play devil's advocate, something something fields something something farm animals something tractor something.

Archived