My Basic Philosophy On Everything - Discuss

sirstabby

The human brain is like an organic computer,in fact to look at it resembles a cauliflower in a lot of ways.

However they taste completely different .

Hannibal Lecter .

The human brain is like an organic computer,in fact to look at it resembles a cauliflower in a lot of ways.

I bet a cauliflower would beat you in a quiz though.

?

I bet a cauliflower would beat you in a quiz though.

You shouldn't judge everyone by your own, lamentably low standards....

• 3 weeks later...

Just remembered about posting this, for the first time since I did. Unfortunately, I am roughly as sober as when I did post it as I am now. Currently posting in the corner of the cherry orchard's bar in port erin, to prove one of my bona fides, I prove the second by going burp. But I'm totally right. Contine :)

Anyway the basic most important point of my thing is how it refers to the criminal justice system, and in a way many won't like. It means we should be nice to criminals who cannot be deterred by nastiness, which probably means the worst criminals, beacus ehter is no reason to be nasty as they cannot help what they are doing if their more rational subconcious non=free wills can't be changed (I don't claim there is no such thing as feedback, I only arguing about free will like) but er yeah innit

Archived