Extreme Gaming Pc

anything_goes

for some reason, you cannot enter a new paragraph with the enter button which is strange. Spec: Corsair 300R case - i73820 LGA2011 - 32GB RAM - top Asus Extreme mobo with latest SATA/USB factors, PCIe3x16 (3 lanes), GTX 670 SLI (two cards but tbh, you can max out every game with just one), BeQuiet 850w PSU (the one with all the awards), 4TB HDD and 2 x 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 drives, Blu-Ray and CD/DVD RW. I also have another BeQuiet 650w PSU as I upgraded when I bought the additional GTX 670. ALL OF THESE ITEMS are brand new with all invoices, warranties and guarantees as EVERY component is 6 months old and the new PSU/GTX670 are less than a month old! I do not want any time wasters, I am a very proficient eBay user with a strong a/c, I would like to give the Manx PC crowd a chance to get this future proof PC now rather than deal with eBay or buy brand new - which most of you seem to do. ONLY messages here with numbers so I can contact you - IF YOU HAVE TO ASK HOW MUCH???? THEN THIS PC IS NOT FOR YOU!

I'd be tempted by the 650w PSU if this didn't look so much like some sort of pishing scam.

No phishing scam, items are available to view at anytime in Douglas. I have the time to break and list on eBay, not as much time as some of the posters in this forum! Do you guys even read the rules? Most comments have been off topic. Yes I understand the PC is future-proof and unless you want to run Metro 2033 with high settings on 1 monitor, you won't be needing the 2nd card. It was a waste of £300 but I know it will fetch £200 on eBay. Honestly, it sounds like this is going to be too expensive for anyone! So I will break :)

The RAM is the Corsair 16GB Vengeance kits - with the fins. £50 for each set or £90 for both. They have the boxes and appear new. The PSU is the BeQuiet PurePower L8, again all boxed with receipts and hardly used. I will take £45 for this. The Blu-Ray drive is a Pioneer and is going for £60.

Yes Majin, it has the original box too! Not a scratch or mark - £50

thats nice, where about are you?

Douglas, close to railway. I have not had the time to break the machine yet so, if you are interested; I will not sell to anyone until I have had the time to do it. I am away tomorrow morning so we're looking the earliest Monday :)

Yes Majin, it has the original box too! Not a scratch or mark - £50

thats nice, where about are you?

Douglas, close to railway. I have not had the time to break the machine yet so, if you are interested; I will not sell to anyone until I have had the time to do it. I am away tomorrow morning so we're looking the earliest Monday smile.png

im not in a rush =), please let me know when you break the machine down, Thanks buddythumbsup.gif

Archived