Best Ever Movies 'baddie'

Matt Bawden

I'd be interested to know what everyone's best or even favourite movie 'Baddies' is, for me it's Michael Wincott's character 'Top Dollar', I appreciate that there are others, Christopher Walken springs to mind but I think Wincott does evil pretty good in this movie.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be interested to know what everyone's best or even favourite movie 'Baddies' is, for me it's Michael Wincott's character 'Top Dollar', I appreciate that there are others, Christopher Walken springs to mind but I think Wincott does evil pretty good in this movie.

I liked Gordon Gekko. "Lunch is for wimps."

It used to be Christopher Walken for me too but its now the character played so well by Steve Carell, the despicable Gru.

Robert Mitchum in 'Cape Fear', the original, and when he played that psychopathic preacher in.... the name of the movie escapes me. (Lonan?)

the Night of the Hunter [1955]

Ta, you beat me to it whilst i was editing. Mitch was a bit of a villian in real-life, makes interesting reading. Big pot-head, allegedly.

In no particular order:-

The witch in the cellar from the "Evil Dead" original film (I have not seen the recent re-make)

Darth Vader in the Star Wars Trilogy

Hannibal Lector in Silence of the Lambs

John Doe in Seven

Roy Batty in Blade Runner

The shark in Jaws

Freddie Krueger in the first Nightmare on Elm Street Film, not the follow ups

The Terminator in the first Terminator film

Archived