Body Found

manxy

It is quite a thing when one reviews previous threads in the archive and you aren't featured. I've often wondered whether your appearance on this forum is responsible for the absence of previous long-time posters who've had quite enough of the distractive nuisance that you've become. A serious thread can descend into farce with a post from you.

I think it's much more likely that the no-personality, self-righteous, humourless, geriatric "Let's keep everything serious and on-topic and talk down to other posters who don't adhere to our anal-retentive notion of how-things-should-be" hallway monitors / bullies put people off the forum. It is unkind and spineless of you to make such a personal comment about me publicly on the forum.

To be fair TJ you do appear to hijack almost every thread which you twist and turn to your favour which then in turn descends into hurling insults back and forth and totally derailing the original topic!

To be fair TJ you do appear to hijack almost every thread which you twist and turn to your favour which then in turn descends into hurling insults back and forth and totally derailing the original topic!

"To be fair," Matt, I don't hijack anything. Any time I post something anywhere on any subject, a handful of vulgar cyber-stalkers (perhaps even one person) and their sock puppets make a point of responding with ridicule and insults. But then the very same people twist it to make it out as if I was the one who started it. My only vice is that I respond to their trolling so in future I will try to ignore their taunts.

It is quite a thing when one reviews previous threads in the archive and you aren't featured. I've often wondered whether your appearance on this forum is responsible for the absence of previous long-time posters who've had quite enough of the distractive nuisance that you've become. A serious thread can descend into farce with a post from you.

I think it's much more likely that the no-personality, self-righteous, humourless, geriatric "Let's keep everything serious and on-topic and talk down to other posters who don't adhere to our anal-retentive notion of how-things-should-be" hallway monitors / bullies put people off the forum. It is unkind and spineless of you to make such a personal comment about me publicly on the forum.

To be fair TJ most of the regular posters on here have a known leaning to the left or right of the political spectrum, if you want to look at it that way and they stick to those leanings, or that "posting character" they have created.

Even if that posting character is false they do generally stick to its personality. You have a tendency to change your mind/ posting personality and edit to remove what you have had second thoughts about all the time.

If you want to engage on here at least stick to whatever posting personality you have created, constant changing of it and "jokey" posts (in your opinion) without being tagged with a smiley or similar to distinguish them, just cause annoyance.

Playing wounded in the above does you no favours either, you are thicker skinned than that, if you are not you should not dish it out.

There were 150 posts before TJ raised the great "jail/gaol" issue. In fact there were six pages, and several days before he posted at all. By which time this thread had long descended into farce, the second post was a weak joke about a politician, there were a series of crappy "funny news headlines" and of course Censorship self-destructed. In fact, given the subject matter, this has been the most fucked up thread in a long long time, but TJ's an easy target for you lot.

• Like 1

TJ is likely an IOMG algorithm, a random bullshit generator, and probably the sum of the 20 or so IOMG PR employees working shifts, with an objective to turn MF into disarray and mayhem to destroy any residual credibility MF may have. TJ is certainly more than one person, because one person couldn't be so fucking inconsistent and incomprehensibly stupid.

Except LDV, who has, of course, disappeared as TJ has taken over.

My view is that TJ is an irritation that we could well do without. I have long been convinced that he's the sock-puppet of another regular poster and is actually a poortly constructed persona.

I do not believe that he attended a world-class university - the lack of insight and intelligence in his posts strongly suggests otherwise. Nor do I believe that he is in the age-group he claims to be.

He is either a deluded liar or a troll and I do not consider it 'bullying' to respond sarcastically to someone's bluster and ignorance.

• Like 1

I do not believe that he attended a world-class university - the lack of insight and intelligence in his posts strongly suggests otherwise. Nor do I believe that he is in the age-group he claims to be.

He is either a deluded liar or a troll and I do not consider it 'bullying' to respond sarcastically to someone's bluster and ignorance.

Anyone is at liberty to invent a forum persona and follow it through with one sided debates, but TJ is most certainly a team effort, and almost omnipresent in terms of posting. TJ acts as a great distraction to any serious debate that goes on here. Three posts from him and all the bun fights and insults start. Its quite clever and very nicely contrived. Its what you get when you employ 20 people to do fuck all for weeks on end and every press release they write gets shot down in flames within 30 minutes of being published.

Edited by hboy
  • Like 1

I say again, if you don't like what TJ posts, put him on ignore, neither read nor respond to what he says and he will go away. Or possibly return in a more appropriate form to be part of any debate.

I suspect that some on here rather enjoy the pointless arguement with him and for that we must all suffer.

Conspiracy? I prefer the CIA killed Kennedy.

• Like 1