Ineptocracy

Lxxx

It is not necessary to precede 'and' with a comma, nor is it grammatically correct to have the comma after 'succeed'.

'And' is the link between the former and latter statements, it should not be separated with punctuation, the comma after 'succeed' separates what is obviously a whole sentence.

Thus, grammatical ineptitude on the part of the writer would be a fair accusation.

As an attempt to denigrate our or any Western Government it fails to recognise the worthy provisions of, Health, Education, Social Care, Infrastructure and all other facilities which we would agree are necessary to the way of life to which we have become accustomed. These would seem to be provided, in varying degrees, by these inept Governments.

I infer that the writer does not feel that the low paid or unemployed should be allowed to vote and that Middle Class Tax payers would be a far better judge of those worthy to lead us. He/She seems to be a right wing conservative wishing to protect their own and their class position.

Does anyone know of a Fascist Dictatorship that has managed to eradicate taxes?

I don't think that even the Right Wing Conservatives in England would go along with these sentiments, well, not publicly anyway.

As a criticism of our Government it fails in content and wit.

If someone decides to write a critique of '' Oligarchy '', please get the grammar right.

I'm not sure its an entirely new phenomena that weak willed Manx governments have been led by the nose by vested interests in the pursuit of power and wealth.

In many ways it could be said to appear inept to the people whose interests they have been voted in to supposedly protect since time immemorial, when some half assed crazy decision is made by our rulers always benefitting the same groups of vested interests and plainly contrary to the popular will. I'm positive the groups of vested interests working our puppets don't think its inept merely going to plan. Just who exactly runs bartertown?

However as we witness the slow spiral of decay of what has occurred for the last 30 years and as the parasites slowly kill the host taxpayer, all the while making optimistic and wild speculative public statements bigging up and attempting to mask the dreadful situation we are in, the masses are hopefully starting to see through what was always bullshit. Just maybe start to question what what has plainly gone on for some time.

Its as if the populous need, as in the wizard of oz, to discover that behind the curtain was not the all powerful wizard but merely an old coger with no magic powers merely pulling levers with no idea at all. Perhaps I am wrong and they are just merely inept.

As an attempt to denigrate our or any Western Government it fails to recognise the worthy provisions of, Health, Education, Social Care, Infrastructure and all other facilities which we would agree are necessary to the way of life to which we have become accustomed. These would seem to be provided, in varying degrees, by these inept Governments.

I infer that the writer does not feel that the low paid or unemployed should be allowed to vote and that Middle Class Tax payers would be a far better judge of those worthy to lead us. He/She seems to be a right wing conservative wishing to protect their own and their class position.

You posit a false dichotomy. We don't have to settle for either of the two extremes.

We want BETTER government, not no government.

It is not necessary to precede 'and' with a comma, nor is it grammatically correct to have the comma after 'succeed'.

'And' is the link between the former and latter statements, it should not be separated with punctuation, the comma after 'succeed' separates what is obviously a whole sentence.

Thus, grammatical ineptitude on the part of the writer would be a fair accusation.

I don't think that even the Right Wing Conservatives in England would go along with these sentiments, well, not publicly anyway.

As a criticism of our Government it fails in content and wit.

If someone decides to write a critique of '' Oligarchy '', please get the grammar right.

It's an American term therefore grammatically it's understandably poor so take your head from up your own anus.

I wasn't making an actual claim. I was just suggesting it as a possibility. However, it does seem like the Isle of Man Government takes a lot of its marching orders from off-island. From who, I don't know. It seems like a lot of the governments across the globe take their marching orders from outside their own borders and it seems to happen in an orchestrated way, with similar or the exact same policies and even the same talking points being carried out at exactly the same time in completely different countries.

I blame the UN and Agenda 21.

Archived