Elite Dangerous

alpha-acid

You obviously never went solo mining in 0.0, or pirating wink.png

Heh. It's RPG style though isn't it? Not dogfighting like Elite.

You did not have to fight in original Elite, well you had to escape pirates, you could just concentrate on trading. But to become Elite, you did indeed have to fight.

I've signed up for Beta.indeed already playing even though Beta hasn't started. Its really a joystick game but trying to get a good joystick is almost impossible. Tried Xbox controller but just doesn't cut it

Game is great, have to disagree with it being hard to get a good joystick though, I've had several. You not got an Amazon account?!

Yeah got a good one now Saitek X 55 HOTAS brilliant with the thruster/throttle control

That's the ticket! Good joysticks those, mate has one. I'm a big flight nerd so I've got the Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS. The other half was not pleased when she found the receipt. blush.png

Rooted out my flightstick, not used it in ages, and there's a button missing sad.png

Bet there's no spares for these things?

That's the ticket! Good joysticks those, mate has one. I'm a big flight nerd so I've got the Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS. The other half was not pleased when she found the receipt. blush.png

Rooted out my flightstick, not used it in ages, and there's a button missing sad.png

Bet there's no spares for these things?

What stick is it? eBay may have one. Or maybe a cheap donor stick, non-working same model etc.

What stick is it? eBay may have one. Or maybe a cheap donor stick, non-working same model etc.

It's a Saitek Cyborg Evo I think. Not particularly expensive, but I bought it to play X years ago and haven't really touched it since.

Force or Wireless? Which button is missing? I think I have a Saitek Cyborg Evo force in a box somewhere.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived