Star Wars - The Force Awakens

When Skies Are Grey

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All my hard-core nerdy friends who would absolutely tear a bad film to bits have been RAVING about how good the new film is and going back to see it a second time. That's actually quite an impressive feat for something that is so deeply entrenched in nerd culture.

All my hard-core nerdy friends who would absolutely tear a bad film to bits have been RAVING about how good the new film is and going back to see it a second time. That's actually quite an impressive feat for something that is so deeply entrenched in nerd culture.

Some of my family went last night and said it was pretty average, but thought it was more of a stage setter for future films that are, it seems, going to be put out every year from now on.

If I wanted to see a young jedi discover their powers, a masked baddie with breathing problems and a space battle over a super weapon I would watch the first one.

Hardly an original idea on show.

And the old actors should have stayed in their retirement homes. It was like watching something from Last of the Summer Wine

If I wanted to see a young jedi discover their powers, a masked baddie with breathing problems and a space battle over a super weapon I would watch the first one.

And the old actors should have stayed in their retirement homes. It was like watching something from Last of the Summer Wine

Nothing is original. The first Star Wars was based on Joseph Campbell's The Hero With A Thousand Faces. Did you watch the film or are you just posting a trendy anti-trend post?

Nothing is original. The first Star Wars was based on Joseph Campbell's The Hero With A Thousand Faces. Did you watch the film or are you just posting a trendy anti-trend post?

Definitely TJ reincarnate.

Archived