Cat's Broken Leg Vet Bill

TheDruid-3X3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I got an email from GoFundMe stating that the one GoFundMe about the Elderly Assault Victim has had his GoFundMe go Viral and he has had Contributions of over 160,000 Pounds when his original goal was just to get 1,000 Pounds to pay for his New Apartment Downpayment and Moving Expenses to get out of the Dangerous Neighorhood that he was living in.

I am Happy for him cause he deserves such things more than my Pet's Vet Bill being covered since he must be a WW2 Veteran.

3X3

Actually, I got an email from GoFundMe stating that the one GoFundMe about the Elderly Assault Victim has had his GoFundMe go Viral and he has had Contributions of over 160,000 Pounds when his original goal was just to get 1,000 Pounds to pay for his New Apartment Downpayment and Moving Expenses to get out of the Dangerous Neighorhood that he was living in.

I am Happy for him cause he deserves such things more than my Pet's Vet Bill being covered since he must be a WW2 Veteran.

3X3

This is probably off topic but why must an elderly person be a WW2 veteran? It is actually statistically more likely they aren't. For example my parents would classify as elderly but were only children during WW2.

On topic, I've no problem with funding websites and I hope your cat gets better soon.

The guy was born two years after the war ended if my calculations are correct. He's disabled and has very poor eyesight. A young lady took pity on him and her actions attracted a lot of attention and currently over £325,000.00 in donations. I understand his family are going to use it to buy him a new home and put the rest into trust for him.

Another guy on the same funding website who walks 21 miles to and from work everyday has had over a quarter of million dollars donated, so he can buy a new car.

3X3

This is probably off topic but why must an elderly person be a WW2 veteran? It is actually statistically more likely they aren't. For example my parents would classify as elderly but were only children during WW2.

Point Taken. I guess I Assumed as such from the look of him even thought the GoFundMe Thread did not say anything about him being a WW2 Vet or not.

3X3

The guy was born two years after the war ended if my calculations are correct. He's disabled and has very poor eyesight. A young lady took pity on him and her actions attracted a lot of attention and currently over £325,000.00 in donations. I understand his family are going to use it to buy him a new home and put the rest into trust for him.

Another guy on the same funding website who walks 21 miles to and from work everyday has had over a quarter of million dollars donated, so he can buy a new car.

Good For Them!!!

3X3

Good For Them!!!

3X3

It is only a cat!

Meanwhile thousands, more like millions of CHILDREN suffer and DIE in poverty and squalor .

Reality check required I think.

• 1 month later...

Just to let everyone know, the Stitches have been taken out and after a couple of Weeks of some Limping about a bit, she is now Walking Fairly Normally now.

I had her on Antibiotics and those are done so she is basically back to being her Normal Self.

Since I put up my GoFundMe Posting, I have had a Free Haircut Offer as well as Four Donars who have put in $117.00. They each get a Thank You Note with a copy of my 3X3 Triad Poem of Gratitude.

So for now, everything is going fine with TwoWhiteSocks as Her Broken Leg is Healing Fine.

3X3

• 1 month later...

Archived