Amy's in the race!

FACT

She really doesn't like PA does she?

For the record, as he has stated publicly and privately to many people, many times, his surname on arrival and for the next year or so after coming here was 'Wren'. There's no secret about it. It's been mentioned on this site a few times as well.

Maybe it's something to do with his getting her big brother removed from the polling station on the 21st last month. I believe she accused PA of assault when the old bill arrived. I've seen this with adolescents before, usually in the playground. "He started it".

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with others, this thread should end. It was fair enough when she was standing for public office (although some of the comments crossed the line in my opinion) but now she is just a member of the public. This has essentially just become bullying and it is pretty pathetic.

No, it shouldn't. She's still in "political campaign" mode, with obvious intent to stand in the coming general election. The only thing pathetic here is Mochalover, an obvious Burns fan, trying to "out" someone on here with not a shred of evidence to back it up. It's clear that Mochalover has come on here posting these things, hoping to stir things up, get reports and the moderators involved, in the hops of getting the thread closed.

I agree with others, this thread should end. It was fair enough when she was standing for public office (although some of the comments crossed the line in my opinion) but now she is just a member of the public. This has essentially just become bullying and it is pretty pathetic.

No, it shouldn't. She's still in "political campaign" mode, with obvious intent to stand in the coming general election. The only thing pathetic here is Mochalover, an obvious Burns fan, trying to "out" someone on here with not a shred of evidence to back it up. It's clear that Mochalover has come on here posting these things, hoping to stir things up, get reports and the moderators involved, in the hops of getting the thread closed.

No keep it open here to out but not close

Whatever, to my eyes it is all just a bit pathetic and no one is coming out of it looking clever.

Mochalover

Its no secret that I have a horse, but I am neither of the people you have accused me of being

You, however, are not as good at hiding your identity

I clearly am. If its not correct then why get all wound tight?

Did not know about the whole PA thing just about her night out with one of the 'liberal vannin members'

ETA: I like a Merlot better

Whatever, to my eyes it is all just a bit pathetic and no one is coming out of it looking clever.

I think you've missed the point. Why not just ask the nice government in your country to add the thread to their censored list......

I think it is you that has missed the point, read through the comments from people on here without any bias and you'll see that people just look silly. By all means feel free to crack on but I'm out of this one, its all entirely pointless.

Mochalover

Its no secret that I have a horse, but I am neither of the people you have accused me of being

Did not know about the whole PA thing just about her night out with one of the 'liberal vannin members'

I'm not wound tight in the slightest.

It is unreasonable that you have posted that persons name on this forum, especially as it is incorrect

Mochalover

That could be anyone on here according to her.

This thread does appear to have run its course and really does no favours to either side. Would suggest if you want to discuss the views and postings on various Facebook groups, it probably belongs in a new thread rather than one about someone specific.

Archived