Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks folks I hope if I am successful I can serve you all well. I do not get chance to come on here so feel free to contact me anytime aimes82@hotmail.co.uk. I didn't make any announcement as I was waiting until today to see if my nomination form was accepted and it was 😊

Let's be a bit nicer this time folks is what the title should be, sorry for the typo.

I would imagine the key determining factor on whether people will be nice this time is whether she talks sense this time round, or just posts random bullshit on Facebook in an attempt to look clever/informed as before.

Her FB page has been sanitised already, absolutely no info at all about her. No school, work, likes or dislikes, membership of other pages or anything. Maybe she will fill in the blanks later, after all she has only just got her papers in so maybe give her time. Some of the pictures are revealing though.

Bugger, I wanted a clean thread and now look what I've done.

Her FB page has been sanitised already, absolutely no info at all about her. No school, work, likes or dislikes, membership of other pages or anything. Maybe she will fill in the blanks later, after all she has only just got her papers in so maybe give her time. Some of the pictures are revealing though.

Bugger, I wanted a clean thread and now look what I've done.

Her LinkedIn picture is hilarious enough. How anyone expects to be taken seriously posing like a Page 3 stunna is anyone's guess.

Archived