Amy's in the race!

FACT

I see Malarkey/Ashford wins in these by-elections...others will just split equally and let the two wrong ones in.

Wrong ones? Sorry...I meant I wouldn't vote for any of them.

Roll on a new political party with a massively fresh wake up agenda in 2016.

It's coming. Just wait.

What kind of half-wit would vote for Malarkey?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Malarkey/Ashford wins in these by-elections...others will just split equally and let the two wrong ones in.

It's coming. Just wait.

Ashford / Malarkey - so much for voting in free thinking individuals

They would still get my vote before Mrs. Burns.

It's coming. Just wait.

we wish

Fitton, Buckholz and Malarkey declared some time ago and received a pack which includes a copy of the electoral register to enable them to fill in the form and get 20 supporters.
Burns declares today and has already filled out the form with 20 names from the current register of electors, meaning she already had a copy from somewhere.

Electoral registers are not for distribution to anyone before declaration and to give one to someone else is a criminal offence.

Do you see where I'm going here?

Fitton, Buckholz and Malarkey declared some time ago and received a pack which includes a copy of the electoral register to enable them to fill in the form and get 20 supporters.

Burns declares today and has already filled out the form with 20 names from the current register of electors, meaning she already had a copy from somewhere.

Electoral registers are not for distribution to anyone before declaration and to give one to someone else is a criminal offence.

Do you see where I'm going here?

Wow, hopefully you are able to back up that claim with evidence? She might just know 20 people who know they are on the Register.

At least it will be an alternative to the "old guard" rejects trying for a ticket on what will most likely be the last gravy train out of Trough Central.

Are you sure this isn't simply the case of a Cretney stool pigeon trying to get pushed into Keys on the back of a popularist campaign managed behind the scenes by the exact same "old guard" you despise? I'm not.

I think you might have a point, FACT has hinted at similar but seems to have no evidence to back up his claim in another thread regarding the signatures backing this candidate.

All I said in the other thread is that before you get the pack you must have declared publicly to standing. I heard nothing before today but she has already completed her nomination form. So, either she took 22 people with her, or near by, to sign the form or she had it prepared already.

Unless her declaration a few months ago counts.

Archived