Tabletop / Board Games

Rhumsaa

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite a PS4, PC games etc, a game of scrabble, poker with Spotify, coupled with a bottle of malbec with friends is far better. I'd be up for something.

head down to the rovers next weekend for a skeet and join the FB groups

If anyone is interested in some boardgames the guys are having a bit of a get together down at the rovers on Sunday afternoon as per the facebook event earlier in the thread

I am not sure if I'll be down but they seem to have some good turn out

• 2 weeks later...

The gaming at the Rovers was great! Thanks guys! :-)

Good news everyone!

The public gaming group is now definitely happening! Everyone is welcome... bring the family!

It's called KB Tabletop Gaming - meeting in the New Hall at Kirk Braddan, 6:30pm on Friday 11th September, and fortnightly from then.

All the information about this and future board gaming events can be found here:

KB Tabletop Gaming

Come along and help to make our first meeting a huge success!

post-36064-0-96238000-1441147088_thumb.jpg

Might I recommend Exploding Kittens, a very quick to learn but very tactical card game that involves kittens....well....exploding.

social games are definitely a great ice breaker for people getting together for the first time to play games

Exploding Kittens is a bit of fun with the right crowd. I've played it with 8 people and it went down well.

Also, if you haven't played Skull, (or Skull and Roses) yet... wow that is a great game. Like an intensely distilled version of poker.

Might be tempted to bring those with me to the first KB Tabletop if anyone wants to come and join in...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived