Donald Trump

cropduster

I wouldn't mind being in the kind of debt he's in. thumbsup.gif

Debts of nearly a billion dollars? Yeah, who wouldn't want that?

What do you mean? He has a NET worth of at least several billion dollars, by even the most sceptical commentators. I'd take debts of nearly a billion dollars if I had multi billions more in assets. Wouldn't you?

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2016/11/15/what-is-president-elect-donald-trumps-net-worth.html

rmanx???

Why does a man worth so much have so much debt? Surely he could pay off his debt no problem and have plenty to spare?

I wouldn't mind being in the kind of debt he's in. thumbsup.gif

Debts of nearly a billion dollars? Yeah, who wouldn't want that?

What do you mean? He has a NET worth of at least several billion dollars, by even the most sceptical commentators. I'd take debts of nearly a billion dollars if I had multi billions more in assets. Wouldn't you?

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2016/11/15/what-is-president-elect-donald-trumps-net-worth.html

rmanx???

Why does a man worth so much have so much debt? Surely he could pay off his debt no problem and have plenty to spare?

You ever worked in business/ran your own company

Forget fake news, now it's fake hands. That's what i call devotion to duty, that bodyguard strikes me as the kind of person who would run through dogshit to throw himself in the way of a bullet. Quite reassuring really.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4155480/Was-Trump-s-bodyguard-wearing-prosthetic-hands.html

Edited by the stinking enigma

Forget fake news, now it's fake hands. That's what i call devotion to duty, that bodyguard strikes me as the kind of person who would run through dogshit to throw himself in the way of a bullet. Quite reassuring really.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4155480/Was-Trump-s-bodyguard-wearing-prosthetic-hands.html

I don't really get the story about this story is, but it is the daily mail. Of course the president is going to have armed bodyguards next to him.

That security guard was plasted all over reddit because he looks a bit like Agent 47, heh.

Trump has debt because you can have debt and still be 'rich'. I can owe someone fifty million pounds, but if I'm paying that off at £1000 a month then fuck it, I'm going to keep having that debt and paying it off at the rate which was agreed which is the loaners problem, not mine.

Well, he'll be dead soon and when he does I bet his sons aren't going to be paying most of his debts ha!

Let's see Twitter today.

If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!

That should be a wake up call to Chicago.

Big day planned on NATIONAL SECURITY tomorrow. Among many other things, we will build the wall!

Well, there it is, he's not backing down too much. It's not going to be a wall completely across but it seems there will be a wall. I'm still waiting for this to backfire though! I'd like someone with his backbone and can do attitude saying "We're going to go 75% renewables by 2030" instead of this stuff.