3X3's Photo Gallery

TheDruid-3X3

Awens to All:

This morning I did some Transplanting.  I took my Tray of Chili Pepper Plants that I plan to Plant into my Community Garden Allotment that has so many successful Seedlings, and made 15 Little Pots of Chili Plants that I can Sell at a Buddhist Festival in order to help raise a few Bucks for the Community Garden.

Here is the 15 Little Pots I made:

2017 Pots Of Chili Peppers.jpg

And here is my Tray of Chili Pepper Plants that is going into my Allotment:

591876bd5835c_2017ChiliPepperSeedlings.jpg.458292e179fe2e8e5f911daa96102f18.jpg

The Tray has a Gap in it as that is where I took the Seedling I transplanted into the Pots.

So I am going to have loads of Chili Peppers in my Allotment this year.

3X3

• 4 weeks later...

Awens to All:

Finally got my Uniform Blazer back from the Tailors.  It is my New Uniform Blazer dedicated to my being a Member of the British Columbia Regiment (DCO) Association.

Here is my New Uniform Blazer:

593756a27f0d6_BCRAssoBlazer.jpg.bd3b9ec106f2d76cb807c5e3de1c8ada.jpg

I have a Traditional Powder Horn and a Corporal Rank Pin on the Upper Lapel and on the Lower Lapel, I have a 3 Legged Symbol of the Isle of Man, a #6 Cloverdale Branch RCL Membership Pin and a Gold Native Carving of a Salmon Pin which points to one of my Favorite Volunteer Activities which is Salmon Habitat Conservation Streamkeeping.

On the Right Side of my Blazer are my Two Royal Canadian Legion Service Medals.  One for having served on a Legion Executive for at least One Year and a 90 Year Legion Commemoration Medal which I got for myself and put up on the evening of September 15th, 2015.  I Awarded myself that Medal because it was on the morning of September 15th 2015 that I came to the Branch Building and caught and stopped some local Vagrants from setting the Building on Fire.  I put that Medal on that evening for I thought I deserved a Medal of some sort for catching and stopping an Arsonist from setting the Building on Fire.

3X3

PS:

When I took the Picture, I did not have my Nagasaki Memorial Pin put on the Lower Left Lapel which as given to me by Iccho Ito Shicho-Sama who was Mayor of Nagasaki.  He Awarded each Volunteer who helped with the Vancouver's 50th Anniversary Commemoration Ceremony and Displays that took place in 1995.

3X3

Archived