3X3's Photo Gallery

TheDruid-3X3

Awens and Greetings to my Manx Forums Photo Gallery!

This is a Map to where I am doing some Fish Habitat Streamkeeping Conservation Work:

Delta Nature Reserve meeting place Blake Drive.jpg

This Picture should be followed by some nice Pictures taken this Saturday of me with my Streamkeeping Buddies and some Girl Guides doing some Fish Stream Restoration Work.

3X3

It Worked!  I was able to use the Map's URL to implant a Picture of Map onto a local Conservation Group I am a Member of to help point out to them where the Creek Conservation Work is taking place.

WooHoo!

I can't wait to start posting Pictures of my Family Ancestral Pilgrimage that I did in 2006 when I save up and did a Ancestral Pilgrimage to our IOM.

Stay Tuned For That Thread!!!

3X3

10 hours ago, La Colombe said:

I wouldn't post those if I were you. 

Why Not?  Don't you like Pictures of Canadian Girl Guides doing Fish Habitat Conservation Work.

Is there a problem with me using this Thread as sort of a Picture Posting Blog?

3X3

6 hours ago, quilp said:

Yes, me too. I envisaged a 'Handy Hints' thread, even an 'Agony' thread! A forum that was somewhere betwixt 'Moral Maze' and 'Gardeners Weekly'.

And Handy Hints Thread is something I am thinking of starting soon, so Stay Tuned.

Here is a Landscaping Restoration Gig I did today that was for a Pool Sign Information Sign that had been overgrown with Cider Hedges and the like.

The Picture Before Restoration:

Panorama Pool Sign Before.jpg

And here is After I finished the Restoration:

Panorama Pool Sign Restored.jpg

3X3

Awens and Greetings to All:

I do Fish Habitat Streamkeeping Conservation Volunteer Work and last weekend, I helped out with a Bug Counting Event.  That is where you get Samples of Sediment in Water and your Count The Bugs.  The More Bugs you find, the more Food there is in the Water for the Fish to Eat and also indicates how Life Sustaining the Creek is.

While doing the Water Sample gathering, we went by the Artificial Habitat and we spotted a whole bunch of Schooling Trout, so I took a 1 minute Video of the Schooling Trout for my YouTube Channel:

We where so Happy to see so many Trout!

3X3

I can't reply to your question on how to start a blog on that thread. But, it's easier now...

Click on Blogs

Then Click on Create a New Blog.

Fill in Form

Then Click on My Blogs, choose your blog

Then Submit Blog Entry

Awens to All:

Here is my Tarp full of Invasive Ivy Weeds that I helped pull out of the Creek:

2017 Ivy Pile.jpg

And I got to help plant some Cedar Trees like this one:

2017 My Tree.jpg

And here is the Girl Guide Leader with Two Girl Guides:

2017 Girl Guides.jpg

We had a Great Time doing Fish Habitat Landscape Restoration Work (aka: Weeding).

3X3

Archived