Rally Isle of Man 2017

When Skies Are Grey

Honestly, all these years that roads have been getting closed on the island and they still haven't come up with a system that causes minimum inconvenience to road users. Glencrutchery Rd and Victoria Rd - shambles. Lots of irate drivers having to do U-turns. It's like they deliberately set out to cause maximum frustration. Just because they can. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, La Colombe said:

Honestly, all these years that roads have been getting closed on the island and they still haven't come up with a system that causes minimum inconvenience to road users. Glencrutchery Rd and Victoria Rd - shambles. Lots of irate drivers having to do U-turns. It's like they deliberately set out to cause maximum frustration. Just because they can. 

Yeah, there's always something shambolic about the organisation of these rallies. One day there'll be a tragedy as a result, most probably due to insufficient marshal numbers or poorly trained marshals.

4 hours ago, Tarne said:

ROFL, can't wait to see that on youtube. WHEEEE

4 hours ago, GD4XXX said:

Yeah, there's always something shambolic about the organisation of these rallies. One day there'll be a tragedy as a result, most probably due to insufficient marshal numbers or poorly trained marshals.

The two of you need to fucking grow up and think about what you post and how you look.

I hope for both your sakes that nobody was seriously hurt today.

The fact that you hide behind aliases speaks volumes.

I really hope that I don't know either of you IRL.

STFU

4 minutes ago, Tarne said:

Oh don't be such a baby. It's exciting to see crashes on youtube

Don't be so stupid. You posted your crass comment without knowing whether anyone was hurt or worse. That is shameful and you know it.

Too many sides to your persona and this one is vile.

11 minutes ago, Tarne said:

I'll await an apology, that probably won't come, when you've calmed down. 

Don't hold your breathe because none is coming. You should be ashamed of posting what you did when you had no idea what the outcome was.

Two very different sides to you and this one is not nice.

Archived