Just what we need

De nada

• 3 years later...

I think it's cancelled this year isn't it.

I am ok with that - waste of time and money a lot of it.

The Big Lie. We should be telling all children when they reach the age of 5 years old Father Christmas is a myth, does not exist, is a lie used by bad parents to manage your bad  / good behaviour. Better coming from parents that in the school playground surely.

6 hours ago, Apple said:

I think it's cancelled this year isn't it.

I am ok with that - waste of time and money a lot of it.

The Big Lie. We should be telling all children when they reach the age of 5 years old Father Christmas is a myth, does not exist, is a lie used by bad parents to manage your bad  / good behaviour. Better coming from parents that in the school playground surely.

Bad childhood?

Actually quite good now you ask, remember Christmas as being special as from a very large family so the atmosphere and pressies side was brilliant.

I do sometime think though if it does any harm to consider when, how and who tell the little ones there is no (spoiler alert) Father Christmas or Tooth Fairy (sorry) - maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. I don't remember my own outings and what impact they had, or didn't have.

I suppose in a way it prepares them for politicians and their broken promises....😀