Biscuits

Neil Down

The significant better half is embarking on a baking spree in the very near future. Her cakes and pies are beyond excellence. However, can anybody point me in the direction of a reliable/easy ginger nut biscuit recipe?

Cheers

2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

The significant better half is embarking on a baking spree in the very near future. Her cakes and pies are beyond excellence. However, can anybody point me in the direction of a reliable/easy ginger nut biscuit recipe?

Cheers

#chrisevans

On 02/11/2017 at 2:34 PM, Neil Down said:

Cheers

Yes.  If you go to Shoprite's baking aisle and then walk round the other side of it you'll find the biscuit aisle.  Pick up a packet of Elkes ginger nut biscuits,.  Purchase them and take them home, open the packet, place them on a baking tray and warm in the oven before presenting your delicious "fresh out the oven" ginger nuts for a fraction of the price of actually buying the ingredients.

Archived