Lotteria

mollag

I don't do the lottery very often but when I do I get total VFM, I really enjoy the hours of "What I'm going to do with my millions" before I lose two pound. I also quite enjoy making spreadsheets of previous lottery results and picking mean medians and modes to use as my numbers, it was freetoplay for about 3 weeks in June.

• 2 months later...
On 21/11/2017 at 1:10 AM, thebees said:

I don't do the lottery very often but when I do I get total VFM, I really enjoy the hours of "What I'm going to do with my millions" before I lose two pound. I also quite enjoy making spreadsheets of previous lottery results and picking mean medians and modes to use as my numbers, it was freetoplay for about 3 weeks in June.

Look at the times the spreadsheet was created and then last modified. That's how much of your life you just wasted.

Did you miss the bit where I said I quite enjoy making spread sheets? It's no less productive than spending hours playing cards, or what ever. If I didn't have important things to do tonight I'd busy myself with a lottery spreadie but I've other things that require my attention :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/02/2018 at 6:45 PM, Albert Tatlock said:

Agreed. Spread sheets on a weekend can definitely be more fun than spreadsheets.

Neither of which you are normally involved with...:thumbsup:

Archived