New Year Healthy Lifestyle

wrighty

5 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Whatever age or creature you are...3 billion heart beats and your times up. So I'm conserving mine by not exerting myself in any way.

aSE6w.gif

You're right in the correlation, but wrong in the 'use them up' argument, presumably made for comedic effect. 

My resting heart rate is about 48, because about 4 times a week I raise it to 160 for an hour or so. The reduced resting rate more than makes up for the beats 'consumed' during exercise. Therefore I'll live to 120, probably. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, wrighty said:

You're right in the correlation, but wrong in the 'use them up' argument, presumably made for comedic effect. 

My resting heart rate is about 48, because about 4 times a week I raise it to 160 for an hour or so. The reduced resting rate more than makes up for the beats 'consumed' during exercise. Therefore I'll live to 120, probably. 

'

I am going to join the gym on Monday, I am then going to attend said gym on the way to and from work every day for 6 months. I take your advice Mr Wrighty, you seem to have a good grasp of hahahaha I was wondering what to write there, when "corpses" just popped into my head. Not actual corpses, bodies, you know, the thing to do with bones and muscles :)

Archived