Scottish Parliament Rejects EU Withdrawal Bill

La Colombe

25 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

That’s called whataboutery - the coward’s defence. Why can’t you just apologise for supporting terrorism and the murder of British soldiers and civilians?

Nothing to apologise about. Far from being terrorism what was done in Israel had to be done, it wasn't murder it was attacking an occupying force that was acting outside of any remit by employing somewhat less than commensurate force and means, and unlike the Fenian scum civilians were NEVER targeted.  EVER.

Never mind, we got there in the end even if we did suffer a few casualties in restoring OUR homeland.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Irgun bombed 5 trains and assassinated civilian administrators. Interestingly, they received IRA training in Dublin too. I think it was anti-treaty IRA bigwig Robert Briscoe who organised that - if I remember correctly. Mind you, it wasn’t all one-way traffic. It wasn’t the fenians who invented the car bomb, it was the zionists, and of course it wasn’t the ira who first came up with the idea of blowing up a hotel. 

I’m sure you’re proud of them, but as you are a traitorous terrorist defending maggot, you would be. 

23 hours ago, Rog said:

You don't really "do" loyalty do you?

Nor embrace national pride.

My loyalty to a brewery in Bury St Edmunds is well known as it happens.

As to "national pride" I was away with a group of friends the other weekend. Needless to say Hamilton and his fucking tax-dodging jet got a mention. I just give a glib response to wit "How the other half live" or similar. Because the entire island has been completely whored to a totally amoral finance sector.

How can anyone be proud of a seedy little tax haven....?

33 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Irgun bombed 5 trains and assassinated civilian administrators. Interestingly, they received IRA training in Dublin too. I think it was anti-treaty IRA bigwig Robert Briscoe who organised that - if I remember correctly. Mind you, it wasn’t all one-way traffic. It wasn’t the fenians who invented the car bomb, it was the zionists, and of course it wasn’t the ira who first came up with the idea of blowing up a hotel. 

I’m sure you’re proud of them, but as you are a traitorous terrorist defending maggot, you would be. 

EVERY action was fully justified and great care was taken to avoid civilian noncombatants. Fact.  As to car bombs, wagons with gunpowder bombs were being used in the middle ages so hardly a Jewish invention!  Pity, we missed a marketing opportunity! Hotel bombing? What did you have in mind? 

33 minutes ago, Rog said:

EVERY action was fully justified and great care was taken to avoid civilian noncombatants. Fact.  

So a bit like the cowardly  IRA who tried to kill me and family (including two toddlers) when they planted the bomb at Euston?

3 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

“After an almost unprecedented 71 years of peace in Western Europe a bunch of spivs are going to do what? And it’s going to cost how much?!?”

OK Woody, over to you ... 

that's nato not the eu.....

:lol:

wait for the riots in italy this weekend caused by the eu......

Archived