Tesco car park.

Chris Jericho

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

But they employ hundreds of staff who pay tax here, live here, shop here, dine out here, buy all their clobber here etc. etc

They're staff are mostly foreign on minimum wage pay little or no tax have big families who need state services and can probably not afford to spend anything into the economy. 

5 minutes ago, finlo said:
11 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

But they employ hundreds of staff who pay tax here, live here, shop here, dine out here, buy all their clobber here etc. etc

They're staff are mostly foreign on minimum wage pay little or no tax have big families who need state services and can probably not afford to spend anything into the economy. 

Sorry Finlo, but apart from being derogatory about the staff there, you are plain wrong. Tesco do not pay minimum wage and your remark about most being foreign is wrong on many levels.

20 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Sorry Finlo, but apart from being derogatory about the staff there, you are plain wrong. Tesco do not pay minimum wage and your remark about most being foreign is wrong on many levels.

Nothing derogatory, the checkout staff are nearly all Asian and I just looked up they're pay yep you guessed it.

8 hours ago, finlo said:

Nothing derogatory, the checkout staff are nearly all Asian and I just looked up they're pay yep you guessed it.

Definitely derogatory and they pay more than the minimum wage

8 hours ago, La Colombe said:

No they're not. Your eye must just be drawn to the Asian staff. I'd say fewer than half are Asian. 

None so blind as those that will not see

2 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

Most of the cashier's are white, there are about 10 regular staff of non-white,  so shut up you racist buffoon.

I was supporting LC's comment you fucknugget.

Archived