Relay for life

dilligaf

It was great to see so much support for this great cause today at King George V track.

Popped down with Mrs D to support friends and did half a dozen laps too.

Heart warming to see so many people touched by this horrible illness being so brave whilst raising many thousands for the cause.

Some fantastic singers and bands giving their time too and sounding brilliant. ( some great covers of Hotel California and some good Fleetwood Mac and Bowie songs too.)

Well done to everyone involved. :thumbsup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, quilp said:

Is that a mohammed cartoon you're using as an avatar? 

Not meant to be, no

Just a Kevin Bloody Wilson piss take on silly laws I thought

Maybe I need to change it if it is taken as offensive to some 

7 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Not meant to be, no

He’s not posted on here for a while so you’re safe...

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:
9 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Not meant to be, no

He’s not posted on here for a while so you’re safe...

On hols in Mecca ?

Edit to add that I don't really mock people's choices. Each to their own, spose.

1 hour ago, Lxxx said:

Keep walking and donating everyone, that cure is just around the corner.

Cure is here but the cancer business is worth so much it'll never be shared :angry:

I watched my mum just slip away, I really wish I'd done as much research as I do now about it.

1 hour ago, Knoxville said:

Cure is here but the cancer business is worth so much it'll never be shared :angry:

I watched my mum just slip away, I really wish I'd done as much research as I do now about it.

Quite. There ain't no money in curing people.

Its quite sad really, read all sorts....population control, as you've said no money in curing sick people.

Its some of the charities that really annoy me, claiming they're doing research, when in fact they're just blinding people with bull shit.

1 hour ago, Knoxville said:

Its quite sad really, read all sorts....population control, as you've said no money in curing sick people.

Its some of the charities that really annoy me, claiming they're doing research, when in fact they're just blinding people with bull shit.

Bit like the water adverts. Pretty sure there must have been so much money donated we could drown the country. Oh I forgot, those six figure salaries have to come from somewhere...

I always think that if all the many cancer charities pooled their resources they would achieve far more

Sad to see a thread I started , to praise the hard work and dedication of the many who walked for hours on end to raise funds and the hopes of thousands,  end up being ridiculed and empty headed posters doing their best to take away that hope

Cynical  t@@ts

Archived