Relay for life

dilligaf

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

So why don’t these things get tested? Well, there is one  very obvious conclusion, they aren’t really as effective as claimed

Well, I find that turmeric is much more effective at reducing the pain in my ankles and other joints than anything that the quack has prescribed for me. One way or another the traditional meds manage to screw up some other part of my body... stomach mostly.  With turmeric, I have absolutely no issues after 12 months of taking it.  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Well, I find that turmeric is much more effective at reducing the pain in my ankles and other joints than anything that the quack has prescribed for me. One way or another the traditional meds manage to screw up some other part of my body... stomach mostly.  With turmeric, I have absolutely no issues after 12 months of taking it.  

That’s fine.

But curcumin comes in different strengths and purities, and I’m glad it’s proving effective.

I refused lots of basic medicines, because of their effect on digestion. They wanted me on opiate based pain killers. They’re catastrophic.

I stuck with aspirin and paracetamol.

Archived