Hop Tu Naa!

TheDruid-3X3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:57 PM, TheDruid-3X3 said:

Oh Dear Me - After Years of being a Member of this Message Forum, I have finally done something to Put Off one of the Moderators.

3X3

On 10/12/2019 at 4:34 PM, John Wright said:

@TheDruid-3X3 please go away

This really pisses me off. 

The Lawyer has had it in for the Druid from the start and always admonishes him in his posts. It appears the Druid has had correspondence from a moderator too, which can only be the lawyer too. 

If there’s one forum member who really doesn’t deserve this bullying, and it is bullying, it’s the Druid. Harmless and honest kind of guy. It however doesn’t appeal to the obnoxious lawyer. 

Considering the amount of knob heads on this forum and he’s never told anyone of them to go away says it all really.

(Expect unwitty reply from lawyer telling me to ‘go away’ or probable ban) 

29 minutes ago, Gizo said:

The Lawyer has had it in for the Druid from the start and always admonishes him in his posts. It appears the Druid has had correspondence from a moderator too, which can only be the lawyer too. 

If there’s one forum member who really doesn’t deserve this bullying, and it is bullying, it’s the Druid. Harmless and honest kind of guy. It however doesn’t appeal to the obnoxious lawyer. 

Considering the amount of knob heads on this forum and he’s never told anyone of them to go away says it all really.

@Gizo

Fact. I’ve not messaged or corresponded with Druid.

Fact. Ive expressed a personal opinion. Just like you have.

Fact. You have no idea what moderation takes place about the “knobheads”. You’re wrong.

Fact. Neither my personal comment, nor my moderating have anything to do with my being a lawyer. 

Sorry the facts aren’t witty. I’m not half as obnoxious as some on here, if I’m obnoxious at all.

@John Wright The Druid is one of the more entertaining posters on here and you have been snippy towards him before. And I always think less of you because of it.

We need people who come at the world from odd angles posting here. Because that generates unusual and off-kilter conversations. 

58 minutes ago, John Wright said:

@Gizo

Fact. I’ve not messaged or corresponded with Druid.

Fact. Ive expressed a personal opinion. Just like you have.

Fact. You have no idea what moderation takes place about the “knobheads”. You’re wrong.

Fact. Neither my personal comment, nor my moderating have anything to do with my being a lawyer. 

Sorry the facts aren’t witty. I’m not half as obnoxious as some on here, if I’m obnoxious at all.

Fact. I’m not a moderator

1 hour ago, Declan said:

@John Wright The Druid is one of the more entertaining posters on here and you have been snippy towards him before. And I always think less of you because of it.

We need people who come at the world from odd angles posting here. Because that generates unusual and off-kilter conversations. 

That’s why we love you

2 hours ago, Gizo said:

I take exception to the remark that JW does not tell anyone else to go away. I am one of your “ knobends” and I would have preferred to have been told to “ go away” rather than get the countless bans and suspensions . So there :flowers:

2 hours ago, Gizo said:

Are you forgetting the one rule for one, one rule for others...

2 hours ago, Gizo said:

Normally just banned

Archived