Where do you get your science?

Chinahand

2 hours ago, woolley said:

Just love relativity and anything to do with the creation of the universe and its laws, as well as down to the quantum level. Just mind blowing. I still think that Einstein was the man. To get your mind around his theories with it all in front of you is challenging enough, but when you extend that to the idea of coming up with all of that in the first place. Phenomenal.

I highly recommend Leonard Susskind’s Stanford lecture series (on YT or iTunesU) and the companion books that are slowly coming out. 

• 2 months later...

I rely on a feeling in my water. With an ageing prostate I get it much more often too!

So I've always had a problem believing the 97% of scientists who assert that climate change (or global warming in old money) is man made. My aqueous membranes disputed that, and today I watched a video that explains all and has led to the Peters Hypothesis On Climate Change:

Apparently the poles are moving faster than predicted. Magnetic North (and South) always drift a bit so navigators need to allow for magnetic variation when plotting a course, but it's gone mental and could be a precursor to a complete swapping of the poles - which has happened before every gazillion years or so. Of course, as Our World is one big magnet with a molten core that creates electricity, there's a magnetic force field that surrounds the planet and protects us from deadly sun rays and cosmic winds. So my hypothesis is that it's predominantly changes in this magnetic force field that are causing climate change.

And that is my theory. The End. Except to say that you can all buy coal fires and V8 motors again and tell the eco warriors to fuck right off.

2 hours ago, manxy said:

Hidden Wiki, Deep Net, onion network. Youtube more for fun, CNN, BBC and NASA for concealed messages in their news 

The old subliminal message theory.

Archived