Driving Test Question

LightBulb

You are on your driving test, and you see a police car behind with blue flashing lights and sirens going, you pull over onto the pavement and stop on the pavement, would you fail your driving test by driving onto the pavement and stopping ?

Your driving test inspector should tell you what to do.  In addition to auditing your driving ability he is still the person supervising you.

'Least that's my guess?

51 minutes ago, LightBulb said:

You are on your driving test, and you see a plolice car behind with blue flashing lights and sirens going, you pull over onto the pavement and stop on the pavement, would you fail your driving test by driving onto the pavement and stoping ?

If this is in a dream, am I wearing trousers and/or late for an appointment?

4 hours ago, LightBulb said:

You are on your driving test, and you see a plolice car behind with blue flashing lights and sirens going, you pull over onto the pavement and stop on the pavement, would you fail your driving test by driving onto the pavement and stoping ?

I would hope you would fail, yes. You never should be on a pavement.

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Surely the correct answer is to floor it and leave them for dust. Fuck you pig, you'll never take me alive.

I can see a slight problem with that ----

18 hours ago, LightBulb said:

I think you could fail the test. If being stopped by the cops you're supposed to stop 'as soon it is safe to do so'...and that's not on a pavement (unless there are signs allowing it)...if they are on the way to an emergency and you do the same, yes I suspect the same fail.

Over the years I've seen many a stupid driving reaction to letting emergency vehicles pass that have put other road users and pedestrians at risk.

5 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

I think you could fail the test. If being stopped by the cops you're supposed to stop 'as soon it is safe to do so'...and that's not on a pavement (unless there are signs allowing it)...if they are on the way to an emergency and you do the same, yes I suspect the same fail.

Over the years I've seen many a stupid driving reaction to letting emergency vehicles pass that have put other road users and pedestrians at risk.

If stopped by the cops on your driving test, then one would assume you have failed anyway, as you are likely to have done something seriously wrong.

Archived