TT 2020 - Megathread

WTF

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

The Felt Museum announced record takings.

Because like every other local business they put a random motorcycle in their shop window. I notice that undertakers don’t.

8 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Because like every other local business they put a random motorcycle in their shop window. I notice that undertakers don’t.

Oh, I don't know. Ramsey's like a graveyard and it's got some bikes in windows... :lol:

11 hours ago, Gizo said:

Losers 

11 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Yes , they may have a quiet two weeks !

Well not me, that's my 2020 rates sorted.

Apparently the ferries for 2020 are very much booked now and people having a problem picking their choice of days and have to go foot passenger only at that.

15 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Well not me, that's my 2020 rates sorted.

Apparently the ferries for 2020 are very much booked now and people having a problem picking their choice of days and have to go foot passenger only at that.

same every year,  you get what booking you can now and then change it later on.   you ask if they have the sailing you want and if they say yes THEN you ask to move your current booking to that time.

Hooded Ram beer blimp seeks to extend its licence for another 4 months in an attempt to attract just one paying customer.

The government reiterates its policy on unwelcome price rises for the 2 weeks of TT and the Steam Packet  immediately raises the price of a ticket for next year.

Following a trial of removable walls at the Creg to stop vehicles travelling reverse  during one way periods, the Manx TA will be used instead to fire heat seeking missiles at anything going the wrong way round the entire TT course.

Dial a Marshall system sees its 1st year of operations - if riders or spectators see an incident, they can ring a special number and a Marshall will arrive some time later.

The Arrow goes into service to be a Red Cross transport ship, helicopters and private jets increase climate change events and are deemed unsuitable for the island.

Bushy’s report their new beer town event to be a success on the 2nd day of opening.  Boss Martin said moving everyone out of Pulrose area proved a great idea, crime rate hit a 50 year low, properties were left in a better state than before the TT and 125 cars with no tax were removed from the roads for one big party.

Breasts over a D cup to be banned in public areas,  females are free to go wherever they want.

Following food safety testing in 2018, it is still undetermined where the orange beef burgers come from.

There was intended a touch of thread joviality and sarcasm in my post as I just copied my post from this years and changed the dates.

There are many people that would book two years (and more) in advance if they could, although obviously no need.

Archived