Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Sussex

Rog

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

What about his dodgy uncle? I hope he isn’t getting a single penny either. 

Although accusations have been made in the press against His Royal Highness the Duke of York absolutely nothing has been proven.

I didn’t say he’s already doing time on the beast wing - but I hope he isn’t getting a single penny, as he ceased all public duties two months ago, and is unlikely to ever show his face in public again. What’s more, there are substantial allegations against him that he grossly misused his trade envoy appointment. 

Considering what we know about Andrew, why  are you so salty towards Harry? What is it  you don’t like about him? 

4 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

I didn’t say he’s already doing time on the beast wing - but I hope he isn’t getting a single penny, as he ceased all public duties two months ago, and is unlikely to ever show his face in public again. What’s more, there are substantial allegations against him that he grossly misused his trade envoy appointment. 

Considering what we know about Andrew, why  are you so salty towards Harry? What is it  you don’t like about him? 

That he has declared that he does not want to undertake his royal duties and leave the country.

So Andrew, who was binned off by his charities and told not to show his face in public for the foreseeable after he aired his wierd excuses for hanging out with a convicted child sex trafficker, (as previously stated, I acknowledge that he isn’t a convicted nonce himself, even if his mate was), is, according to you, Rog,  worthy of public funding, whereas Afghanistan, Invicta Games, etc etc, Harry doesn’t deserve a penny. We already know you are sick, and I can only guess at why you sympathise with one prince over the other. Ugh. Tell me it’s not what I’m thinking because it is disgusting. Is it because you read the fucking Daily Mail? 

6 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Rog won't like Harry because of the colour of his wifes skin. Andrew may well be a nonce, but at least that Virginia woman who is accusing him is white.

It's got nothing to do with her being of mixed race and everything to do with her dreadful behaviour especially where her family are concerned in addition to her refusing to toe the line where the obligation to meet the accepted behaviour from a member of our First Family. 

Archived